MA MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JDH112

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
so, I'm taking the MA MPJE tomorrow and all the threads on here regarding MA are really old. I was wondering if anyone who recently took the exam had any advice? I have studied with the prontopass study aids and feel I know the material, but i feel that it didn't cover a lot. thanks in advance and any info would be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

good luck for the test..You are right all the info about MPJE MA is either old or no one replies.. I am taking it soon.. so please let me know how did it go and give me some tips so we can start helping other from now at least...

lots of select all that apply! i feel that i reviewed all the material i was tested on, only time will tell if i pass or not. I can not say that i feel strongly either way about the exam. it was mostly 94c and 247cmr. good luck to all.
here is link to some study cards i found online that is a good reference:

https://quizlet.com/77001972/ma-mpje-study-flash-cards/

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks! I studied for about two weeks prior to the exam, and by that I mean that i would review the prontopass material daily. I am currently working full time so i only spent a couple of hours a day. I spent the two days before the test reviewing the material hardcore and reading chapter 94c and cmr247. I also used the quizlet cards that i posted the link to. if you really know and understand the prontopass material is should be sufficient to pass, if your aiming for a high score you might want to dig deeper into topics that aren't covered in prontopass...know about crash carts in hospitals and LTCF, I work in retail so this was a weak area for me. Good Luck!

After all the suggestions and answers for my questions from SDN ppl.. I passed both my Naplex and MA MPJE..
I studied 8 days of prontopass which is more than enough for MA MPJE...it's not hard I even finished the exam in an hour..if anybody interested I still have MA MPJE from prontopass PM ME IF needed..

Reactions: 1 user
congratulations Harsha!
I got my NAPLEX results yesterday and i passed! I am so happy to be done studying and now I get to be nervous about working!! Job well done! I too feel that the advice received here has helped.

Reactions: 1 user