made a fool of myself on the phone. how much effect would it have on my app?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

how much effect?

• Total voters

omgroll

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Okay. I just called a school to set up an interview appointment and made a total fool of myself. How much have I hurt my self?

Gahhhhh this is killing me:/

Members don't see this ad.

Depends on what you did/said but probably not....

Members don't see this ad :)
You are likely to find out how much power the "lowly secretaries" have.

Reactions: 1 users
Thanks guys.
I panicked after reading a post where this girl called and yelled on the phone (argument) and the next day she was rejected :/

I just sounded stupid. Like she told me I have date A and date B and I was like date B and C? Or was it A and B? Sorry its not C? And repeat. She started sounding like she was getting really annoyed.

Thanks guys.
I panicked after reading a post where this girl called and yelled on the phone (argument) and the next day she was rejected :/

I just sounded stupid. Like she told me I have date A and date B and I was like date B and C? Or was it A and B? Sorry its not C? And repeat. She started sounding like she was getting really annoyed.
Calm down and eat a milkshake...upside down.

Thanks guys.

Good lord. Sounds like you just misheard her. It happens. I'm sure the secretary didn't care.

Thanks guys.

Oh my god.... she probably added you to the ADA Dental Blacklist. You may never be able to get licensed or begin a residency... your credit score probably dropped by about 40-60 points as well.

Reactions: 1 user
Haha I'm sure you're fine! I left a message to one of the schools thanking them for "the invitement" to interview at the school. Whoops!

Reactions: 1 user
I'm sure they know you're nervous... I wouldn't worry about it. Just don't do it on your interview? Hahaha

Yeah, as long as you didn't come off as rude, you're likely fine.