Made A Huge Mistake!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RU1992

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone. Just needed some insight. I wrote a supplemental application for Minnesota and I made a small grammatical error in the last line on one of their 3 essays (explaining the academic difficulties essay). I wrote
" I am as hungry as can to become a dentist......"
How do you guys think this will be looked at? I've been trying to make sense of the sentence that I wrote :/ Is this something that they might overlook? Thanks again!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone. Just needed some insight. I wrote a supplemental application for Minnesota and I made a small grammatical error in the last line on one of their 3 essays (explaining the academic difficulties essay). I wrote
How do you guys think this will be looked at? I've been trying to make sense of the sentence that I wrote :/ Is this something that they might overlook? Thanks again!

I mis-spelled on one of the supp application for OSU.. Agea, supposed to be age..
But we should relax. nothing we can do at this pt:xf:

This one mistake will cost you your entire application. Sorry, wait til next year to apply again.

Not really dude, calm down about, its not a huge mistake. They are not gunna reconsider your app for a single small grammatical mistake. I understand its a stressful time as applications are being sent in but use some logic.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm not over-stressing. It's just my mistake and I feel that reflects badly on my part that I didn't catch it while reading it. So I was just curious if it's even noticeable. I didn't think it would cost the entire application :)

LMFAO! Why are you talking about your appetite?

Don't stress it. It would be different if your paper is littered with grammatical errors though.

I don't get what you guys are talking about?
@B0110 I agree with what you're saying. I guess I shouldn't stress one error

I wrote
How do you guys think this will be looked at?
1912-so-much-win.jpg

Sorry if this doesn't help, but I think it's awesome to say that you're as hungry as can be to become a dentist.:D

what are your stats? also it sounds pretty desperate/bad even if it was grammatically correct....