Magical WW Signups and Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I Love Waffles Lynch Tally

LIS (4) - STL, finn, ally, BBC

@LetItSnow you're leading

Deadline 8pm CST
4/5 Voting

belgian-waffles3-edit-srgb..jpg

LIS, in the worst case scenario, if by some miracle you are a villager, and you survive the lynch, i will give you me last protection item (and it protects against ALL attacks for that night)

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't have a killer good defense. What is happening here is that STL +/- Finn are the remaining wolf/wolves.

It isn't clear to me what these results are that implicate me but they are bull****.

You lynch me, I survive. Another two villagers die overnight. Game ends.

Good game wolves. Next time, villagers, don't wait and trust supposed chaos. Learn your lesson....

***lynch stl*** because he obviously was converted.

Unfortunately LIS, me question was actually "do any lynch avoidances remain in the game?" The answer was no. Thanks for still lying and claiming ye have it. Great game though, ye did good as a convert.

(Also bad try in throwing it to me, I have been looked into on back to back nights)

Since it appears that people voted and bailed .... Why don't you close out and let's have the last night cycle, mods.

Good going villagers. Next time, remember - lynch chaos. Lynch neutrals. If it isn't a villager, lynch it.

Unfortunately LIS, me question was actually "do any lynch avoidances remain in the game?" The answer was no. Thanks for still lying and claiming ye have it. Great game though, ye did good as a convert.

(Also bad try in throwing it to me, I have been looked into on back to back nights)

Outright lie. I still have my lynch avoidance.

Villagers, here is how this goes. Lynch closes. I live. STL gloats that you all were such idiots as the wolves get the win overnight.

Reactions: 1 user
And the best part.... You know how I have been preaching and preaching about over-dependence on seer-type of results?

Y'all are about to lose because STL is playing to that over-dependence. He knows nobody will be able to resist his bull**** "question" that he never actually asked.

Anyway. Finish it out mods. The game is over.

Lynch closed, results pending

The magical residents gathered in the plaza. Without much debate, a small lad dressed in green cried out "KILL LIS"! The rest of the town agreed. The great rainbow Phoenix shook his head sadly, and jumped into the air, flying gracefully away. The magic folk raced after him with their pitchforks, but to no avail. No one has died. Get your actions in plzzzzzzz.

5/25 Remaining

Current Roster:
Magical Forest

8. @BeautifulBritishColumbia

Shimmering Lake

6. @allyphoe
7. @finnickthedog

Top of the Beanstalk

11. @SummerTheLynx

Fairytale Fields

17. @LetItSnow

Valley of Death

The Great Beyond (dead):
22. Ceke2002 - Dragon
2. Flim Flam Man - Giant
1. Jilary - Sandman
19. Crayola227 - Wizard
13. Gwenevre - Manticore
5. Trilt - Necromancer
21. vetmedhead - Gorgon/Medusa
16. DVMDream - Unicorn
20. nyanko - Pegasus
14. Caiter92/WildZoo- Elf
24. Animal Midwife - Mage
10. LadyOtheFarm - Griffin
3. Mad Jack - Pixie
4. Kam325 - Mermaid
23. genny - Hellhound/Werewolf
9. PrincessButterCup - Hobgoblin
15. morninqlory - Merlion
12. heyyimhayley - Gnome
18. dyachei - Satyr
25. raf2769 - Fairy

Members don't see this ad :)
Finn I am assuming you are the last wolf? Take out the two villagers and game is over. 3 factions get to win, how exciting.

To be alive at the end of the game

I don't buy it.

If that were the case there wouldn't be a need for the outright blatant lie about my lynch avoidance.

I think it's more likely you were converted and bussed some other wolves.

If you ARE telling the truth about a mid-game change - definitely possible - that would be a very poor mod decision.

Either way, village lesson is lynch anything non-village. Period. Always. No questions asked. Even if they appear to be helping you, they aren't village and at best, it's just going to lead to end-game confusion. And at worst, they screw you over and lead to a wolf (or third party) win.

I am still wondering what was up with 3 nights ago when STL appeared to be attacked. That was what pushed me into leaning toward a Dy lynch instead of STL.

I don't buy it.

If that were the case there wouldn't be a need for the outright blatant lie about my lynch avoidance.

I think it's more likely you were converted and bussed some other wolves.

If you ARE telling the truth about a mid-game change - definitely possible - that would be a very poor mod decision.

Either way, village lesson is lynch anything non-village. Period. Always. No questions asked. Even if they appear to be helping you, they aren't village and at best, it's just going to lead to end-game confusion. And at worst, they screw you over and lead to a wolf (or third party) win.

I am still wondering what was up with 3 nights ago when STL appeared to be attacked. That was what pushed me into leaning toward a Dy lynch instead of STL.
I was actually attacked, I was messing with genny and kam too much for them to not go for me. And I think they thought I was BSing that I had stored up on protective items. I am actually not the wolf, there is no point in lying right now, the game is over.

And I agree with ye, I would lynch non villagers early on, but if ye didn't have me around, this game would have been over much earlier.

And yeah, I made my thoughts known about the mid game change privately.

Mods - can't the game be ended? I don't think Finn is going to be dumb enough to use a kill on the only person holding onto a protection item.

g1386387658312787840.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
The villagers stayed awake in fear throughout the night. It seemed like only a few minutes before the sun was rising again. They found the most friendly among them dead. The townspeople stepped out of their houses and found the horse half hanging from one tree and the human half hanging from another.

Dead is @allyphoe, villager Centaur.
centaur_by_alanlathwell.jpg

Day 12 (?) Begins!

4/25 Remaining

Current Roster:
Magical Forest

8. @BeautifulBritishColumbia

Shimmering Lake

7. @finnickthedog

Top of the Beanstalk

11. @SummerTheLynx

Fairytale Fields

17. @LetItSnow

Valley of Death

The Great Beyond (dead):

22. Ceke2002 - Dragon
2. Flim Flam Man - Giant
1. Jilary - Sandman
19. Crayola227 - Wizard
13. Gwenevre - Manticore
5. Trilt - Necromancer
21. vetmedhead - Gorgon/Medusa
16. DVMDream - Unicorn
20. nyanko - Pegasus
14. Caiter92/WildZoo- Elf
24. Animal Midwife - Mage

10. LadyOtheFarm - Griffin
3. Mad Jack - Pixie
4. Kam325 - Mermaid
23. genny - Hellhound/Werewolf

9. PrincessButterCup - Hobgoblin
15. morninqlory - Merlion
12. heyyimhayley - Gnome

18. dyachei - Satyr
25. raf2769 - Fairy
6. allyphoe - Centaur

Buh. I figured it was over. Ok.

lynch STL

He lied about asking about my lynch avoidance - no real denying that - and threw me under the bus. Seems most likely he lied about conversion and has been a wolf for some unknown period of time and probably bus'd the original wolves to buy credit (which, obviously, worked).

There can't be 2 wolves left or the game should be over. So most likely he is the final (and converted) wolf.

I suppose it is theoretically possible Finn or BBC are a wolf, but .... given that STL outright lied yesterday, I'm going with him.

LIS if you are the wolf, speak up now or forever hold your peace. I would rather win with wolves over villagers.

**********lynch LIS**************

BTW, I work from 5pm-midnight today. So unless it is some miraculously quiet Friday night, which never happens, my vote is final unless lynch goes through tomorrow noonish or so.

LIS if you are the wolf, speak up now or forever hold your peace. I would rather win with wolves over villagers.

**********lynch LIS**************

Cute, STL. You lie about me, and you're STILL trying to claim I'm a wolf? If people buy it ........ ugh. The level of stupidity would be astounding.

Cute, STL. You lie about me, and you're STILL trying to claim I'm a wolf? If people buy it ........ ugh. The level of stupidity would be astounding.
There is 1 wolf, 1 chaos, and 1 neutral against 1 villager. You are either the wolf or the villager.

Ah well. I'm out for the day. G'luck, village. BBC, you need to make a smart decision and vote with me to tie up STL. Though I'm not sure how the tie will go. But since STL has openly stated he is siding with wolves ..... I think that tells you what you need to know. If he REALLY thought I was a wolf, AND wants to win with wolves (which is what he stated), then why vote for me? He obviously knows I'm a villager.

That can't be right, because if it was 1 villager and 1 wolf, the game should be over because parity has been reached.

You. Are. Lying.
You have misinterpreted it. Do you really think Finn would be keeping the vote on you if she wasn't the wolf? I am assuming BBC will vote with me because neutral/chaos stay together and I have left her alone all game.

Finn - can you use your conversion to do an honorary conversion of me at end game? I promise I will accept it this time ;)

Look people.

STL lied about his role (by his own claim).

STL lied about my role / lynch avoidance. Undeniably.

STL said he would prefer to win with the wolves .... And then voted to lynch me. Makes it clear he knows I am not a wolf.

There can't be 1 each of townie, wolf, neutral, chaos - because the game is supposed to end at parity.

I don't know for a fact that STL is a wolf - definitely Finn or BBC could be - but it would be dumb to vote for anyone else.

You have misinterpreted it. Do you really think Finn would be keeping the vote on you if she wasn't the wolf? I am assuming BBC will vote with me because neutral/chaos stay together and I have left her alone all game.

Finn - can you use your conversion to do an honorary conversion of me at end game? I promise I will accept it this time ;)

Sure is possible I have. No doubt. But that would be a modding mistake. Game is supposed to end at parity.