Mail out 7/7

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SpikeyMike83

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone seen that their AADSAS application says it was mailed out today?

Members don't see this ad.

nope, submitted May 26th and transcripts were recieved May 31st. Hopefully today

Members don't see this ad :)
I am in the same boat as RDH...E-submitted 5/20 and transcript received 5/31. Still waiting.

EmanUT said:
I am in the same boat as RDH...E-submitted 5/20 and transcript received 5/31. Still waiting.

When were your transcripts processed?

AADSAS is much faster this year than last year for some reason. I got my transcript evaluated within 1 week upon receive by AADSAS. However, I don't know how long it takes for them to send out the paper application after the transcript is processed. do you know?

3:20 pm and still nothing....everything submitted and processed june 14

i definitely agree. AADSAS is almost on the ball this year. Something musta been said, or everyone's complaints finally did some good.

Here's hoping that everything else is snappy!

UF received their 1st mailing today but they couldnt do anything today because the online database was down in the entire nation

UF received their 1st mailing today but they couldnt do anything today because the online database was down in the entire nation