Mailing LOR to Interfolio Question

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Longcatislong

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
For anyone whose letter writers MAILED their letters to interfolio, about how long did it take for the letter to become active on your account?

One of my profs mailed his letter to interfolio from CA last thursday and I still don't see any updates on my account. Is US Mail really that slow? Is Interfolio a bit slow in processing US Mail?

Members don't see this ad.

It should show ub before the end of this week. It does take some time to scan in the letter. If you are worried, call up interfolio. I had one letter that I know was put into the mailbox that never showed up to interfolio. I waited for a week or two and it never showed up. I called the help number and they told me that they never received the letter. I had to go get a copy of the letter again and this time I watched the letter writer scan the letter in and email it (He is older and technologically challenged so I did most of the work). It showed up right away doing it electronically. All was good, I just wasted most of the morning making sure that it was done properly.

Good luck
dsoz