malignant OMFS programs with malignant faculty

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Matrix1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Can you guys name some known and unknown malignant OMFS programs and maybe a little about why they are malignant.

Members don't see this ad.

Can you guys name some known and unknown malignant OMFS programs and maybe a little about why they are malignant.

What is a malignant OMFS program in your opinion?
How can someone name an unknown malignant program if it is unknown?
How to explain you why an unknown program is unknownly malignant?
and how would this be relevant for you?

Members don't see this ad :)
Someone seems salty. Do you have a story to back up your blasting of BU's program?
yeah a Bad externship! maybe is different for everyone, just my impression, they have good faculty, just a mess in between residents.

yeah a Bad externship! maybe is different for everyone, just my impression, they have good faculty, just a mess in between residents.
And you felt the need to post this in 3 different threads? Be careful not to burn bridges. "Talk less, smile more", might keep you out of trouble. Not trying to be a jerk here, just trying to help.

If you were a current resident then we'd take you more seriously. But an extern? And with no specifics to back up your claim? Not a good look bro.

Reactions: 1 users