Man....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

shoppe

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I posted a thread about 2 months ago asking whether or not 4 months is enough to study for PCAt. Well, I'm a full time student right now. For the past 2 months, I've tried so hard to study for the PCAT along with my regular study. Needless to say, it didn't work out right and I got LOTS OF STUFFS to catch up with my regular study. I don't even think I can afford to put my regular course work aside and dedicate to PCAt anymore so I'll have only have 6 weeks to study for the PCAT. That is from the time the semester end to the day before the Jan. 21st PCAt date. Now I don't know if I should register for PCAt this Jan. or hold off til June. But then again, I want to take summer class to graduate on time and would hate to take a summer session off to study for the June test. A````, the registration deadline is approaching and I dunno if I should register or not. MAN..i hate to screw BOTH the PCAT AND my regular classes.

Members don't see this ad.

shoppe said:
I posted a thread about 2 months ago asking whether or not 4 months is enough to study for PCAt. Well, I'm a full time student right now. For the past 2 months, I've tried so hard to study for the PCAT along with my regular study. Needless to say, it didn't work out right and I got LOTS OF STUFFS to catch up with my regular study. I don't even think I can afford to put my regular course work aside and dedicate to PCAt anymore so I'll have only have 6 weeks to study for the PCAT. That is from the time the semester end to the day before the Jan. 21st PCAt date. Now I don't know if I should register for PCAt this Jan. or hold off til June. But then again, I want to take summer class to graduate on time and would hate to take a summer session off to study for the June test. A````, the registration deadline is approaching and I dunno if I should register or not. MAN..i hate to screw BOTH the PCAT AND my regular classes.

If you can you should take it one step at a time, and give yourself the time to study for both your classes and the PCAT. I would wait. No need to put yourself at risk of burnout.