Manchester University Indiana Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gbuster1a

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have applied to Manchester University for the semester starting in the Fall of 2015, which would be class of 2019. Anybody have any tips? Also, can I request the opinions of current students? How are you liking the coursework? If you could, would you have chosen to go somewhere else? Wish me luck with my application!

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi !
I've also just applied to Manchester University for this cycle and I'm excited to see what happens next. Have you heard anything from this school yet ?

Hey, I have also applied to this school but so far no luck.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, Just got an interview invitation for Nov 15th. Anybody else?

Reactions: 1 user
I submitted mine in end of September. Good Luck!

Hi I'm thinking about applying to this school within the next week or two, does anyone mind sharing their stats? Thanks!

What was your stats? Congrats by the way, that's awesome!
GPA: 3.0 GPA
A lot of community services hours
Pharmacy student volunteer experiences
PCAT: none needed for their school.
I have a B.A. Degree.

The interview went well. Everyone staff, and students were so friendly. I love the school. ;)

GPA: 3.0 GPA
A lot of community services hours
Pharmacy student volunteer experiences
PCAT: none needed for their school.
I have a B.A. Degree.

The interview went well. Everyone staff, and students were so friendly. I love the school. ;)
That is awesome! I hope you get in! Thank you for replying! My stats are Cumulative GPA: 3.65, Science GPA: 3.2, Non-Science GPA: 3.8, and Math GPA: 3.7. I also took my PCAT, however, it was not that high. I have over 3 years of work experience, and over 100 hours of volunteering. Do I have a good chance?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys, Just got an interview invitation for Nov 15th. Anybody else?
Yes!!! I had my interview on the 15th. I enjoyed it. The school is new, diverse, and the staff and students were so friendly. I hope I get admitted. My interview went well. I was interviewed by a professor and a pharmacy student. :)

What was your stats? Congrats by the way, that's awesome!
thanks you!!! For everyone coming to interview, just be yourself and relax. You will be fine the students and staff do their best to make sure you relax before your interview.

Stats:
GPA:3.0
PCAT: none
9 months worth of pharmacy student shadowing of a pharmacist
I have a Bachelors degree
-years worth of voluntary/community service

Yes!!! I had my interview on the 15th. I enjoyed it. The school is new, diverse, and the staff and students were so friendly. I hope I get admitted. My interview went well. I was interviewed by a professor and a pharmacy student. :)
Hi, my interview went well. I liked the staff and the school. I was also interviewed by a professor and a pharmacy student. I hope we get in. Good luck!!

Hi, my interview went well. I liked the staff and the school. I was also interviewed by a professor and a pharmacy student. I hope we get in. Good luck!!
That's good to hear. I hope we get in too ;) can you let me know if you hear back if you are willing up share?

Blah1, do you mind sharing your stats?
Hey! my stats are listed above.,

Stats:

Hey! my stats are listed above.,

Stats:
I am not sure if you saw my above reply to you. Thank you for letting me know your stats. Do you think I have a chance with my stats?

My stats are Cumulative GPA: 3.65, Science GPA: 3.2, Non-Science GPA: 3.8, and Math GPA: 3.7. I also took my PCAT, however, it was not that high. I have over 3 years of work experience, and over 100 hours of volunteering. I do not have a bachelor's. I finished the prerequisite for their pharmacy program though.

Hello everyone. I also had an interview this past Saturday with Manchester. I was interviewed by two professor and it went really well. Hope we all hear something soon. I'm so nervous.

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I also had an interview this past Saturday with Manchester. I was interviewed by two professor and it went really well. Hope we all hear something soon. I'm so nervous.
Do you mind sharing your stats?

Anyone else have an interview for Jan 17? Those of you who interviewed already what's your status? Did you hear anything from the school yet?

Blah1, do you mind sharing your stats?

I just got an interview from this school as well on Novermber, 15th.
Here's my stat:
- Dual degrees (B.S. in Bio./Chem., B.A. in Economics)
- GPA non-science: 3.3
- GPA science: 3.0 (more science courses in the summer'14 w/ GPA 4.0, hasn't been updated to pharmcas)
- < 5 years pharmacy experience (senior pharm. tech.(trainer), billing & coding, CPR certification)
- < 6 years management experience (team leader, manager, & director)
- < 2 years giving care (current) to a neurological disease patient (trained to give injectable drugs e.g. Copaxone)
- < 2 years selected as "The Favorite Pharmacy Team Member"
- > 1 year volunteered working with tsunami victims (Red Cross)
- Fluent in 3 different languages + Spanish learning in progress
- No PCAT due to my busy school schedule, work, and family

I love the school, the program, and the city. This school is my top choice beside other four schools that I have applied. The new building is beautiful!

I didn't even ask about the accreditation status, this school will definitely achieve full accreditation status once the P3 students graduate!!

I hope this post helps! Good luck!

Last edited:
Anyone else have an interview for Jan 17? Those of you who interviewed already what's your status? Did you hear anything from the school yet?

They will let us know in 2 weeks. I am super nervous waiting for it. If I get accepted, I am going to cancel other interviews.

Interview tips:
****Just be yourself and relax****
They were super nice! And the interview was like a discussion of your future career.

Last edited:

What group were you in the interview?

Hi I'm thinking about applying to this school within the next week or two, does anyone mind sharing their stats? Thanks!

I have posted my stat in this discussion, check it out.

They will let us know in 2 weeks. The interview was a week ago. I still have plenty of time. Even though I am super anxious waiting for it. Once I know I get accepted, I am going to cancel other schools interview.

Interview tips:
****Just be yourself!!!****
They were super nice! And the interview was like a discussion of your future career.

I hope you all get in..This is also my top choice and I am both eager and excited for this interview. Wish it was sooner, the suspense is killing me.

Have you heard anything from them?

Has anyone from Nov. 15th interview received a call?

No call yet. Makes me nervous. I hope we hear something soon. I want to get accepted so bad.

I had my interview already, but I haven't heard back from them yet.

They will let us know in 2 weeks. I am super nervous waiting for it. If I get accepted, I am going to cancel other interviews.

Interview tips:
****Just be yourself and relax****
Yes!!!! Im nervous about the letter. I really loved the school when I went I went there. NICE Students, NICE faculty, and everyone seemed really close and cared about the success about their students in the program.

For those that are still waiting on a call back after your interview, I am not sure if this will help. Also, I am not sure how accurate this is. However, this is what I found on their website under application.

Application
The College of Pharmacy will accept completed applications between June and March of each year.

Also this was on their website:

The College of Pharmacy annual admission cycle is as follows:

• June - PharmCAS opens and interested candidates may access the online application
  • July – Manchester online supplemental application is available to applicants
  • October to March – Interview days held
  • March - College of Pharmacy application (PharmCAS + Supplemental) deadline
  • April – Final Admissions decisions made, waitlist established
  • August – Orientation and College of Pharmacy classes begin

LOL, one last thing. AND this on their website:

Within two weeks of the completed interview, each candidate receives an admission status (accept, committee hold, or denial).

Just got a call. Proudly I said that I am in, yay!!! **Dancing a happy dance**

:clap::soexcited::whistle::love::laugh:

Last edited:
Just got a call. Proudly I say that I am in, yay!!! **Dancing a happy dance**

:clap::soexcited::whistle::love::laugh:
That is excellent! Congratulations!!!! Safe to say, you (might) be the first student accepted for Manchester's College of Pharmacy for 2015!!!!! What a relief!

Do you mind sharing your stats? I just sent my supplemental app to them last week.

That is excellent! Congratulations!!!! Safe to say, you (might) be the first student accepted for Manchester's College of Pharmacy for 2015!!!!! What a relief!

Do you mind sharing your stats? I just sent my supplemental app to them last week.

Thank you!! I have posted my stat at the beginning of this post :)

Good luck with your application ;)

Last edited:
I also got accepted. I got the call on Monday around noon. :soexcited::clap::bow::claps::banana:I'm so relieved and happy!