Manchester University Indiana Class of 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Congrats!!! I hope i will get the acceptance too and be classmate. Excited to look forward to this wonderful adventure :)
Thank you!!!! I'm praying for the best for you too.

Members don't see this ad.

Manchester Interview was today. Was anyone on this thread in group 2? Good luck to everyone. I will be posting about my experience on my blog when I find out my result. I was impressed with the campus and facilities. My interviewers were extremely nice and the interview went by quickly. Which promoted me to say, "wow, that was fast!".

Last edited:
Manchester Interview was today. Was anyone on this thread in group 2? Good luck to everyone. I will be posting about my experience on my blog when I find out my result. I was impressed with the campus and facilities. My interviewers were extremely nice and the interview went by quickly. Which promoted me to say, "wow, that was fast!".

I also interviewed for this past Saturday. The campus is very new and tech savvy and the students as well as faculties were nice. I honestly believe this school can be a great fit for me. Haven't heard anything back yet but crossing my fingers for the call.

Members don't see this ad :)
I also interviewed this past Saturday, and unfortunately I received an email this morning that I was put on committee hold. Thankfully, I have another interview next month to my second choice school, however, I have my fingers crossed that my status changes in the next group of rolling admissions. My interview went amazing, I do not regret anything I did or said. As we all know, they only accept 73 students, so I do understand that they can not accept everyone. Good luck to all who are still waiting….Manchester University College of Pharmacy is an excellent school!

Reasons why I may think I was put on committee hold:

I have 2 classes that are still pending for this school. I have not updated my PHARMCAS app with my Physio grade that I took in the Fall, which may have effected their decision. Also, I am currently in Gen Chem 2, which is another class they want. So if you compare me, verse someone who finished all their prerequisites, I see why I was put on committee hold. Again, that is my opinion, there can be many reasons why,

I was emailed today and I was put on committee hold. Manchester is one of my top choices. If I get accepted then I will attended. however I'm still waiting to hear back from two other schools. I'll update my pharmcas next week when I know for sure what classes I will be taking this spring. I did well last semester that hopefully will push my application into acceptance.
Good luck to everyone.

• Let us know if you've been accepted and if you decided to go.
  • Does anyone know if people get rejected or is it simply acceptance and committee hold.

Last edited:
Earlier this morning I got a call saying that I was accepted and I will go to MUCOP in the fall this year. People do get rejected, there isn't just hold and accepted.

Reactions: 1 user
Earlier this morning I got a call saying that I was accepted and I will go to MUCOP in the fall this year. People do get rejected, there isn't just hold and accepted.

Pharmgirl95 where are you located? I'm in CA

Has anyone heard anything about their submitted application? I had emailed them and said they will be reviewing late this week! Hopefully I hear something back soon.! Good luck everyone!

Members don't see this ad :)
I literally had to email them and ask what the heck happened. They stated that they deleted it by accident. Took them 4 weeks to tell me that.

Got an interview invitation for 3/7! I am flying from Northern California; can anyone tell me what is the closest airport and a good/affordable place to stay in? I really appreciate it!!!

you want to stay closest to the school not the airport. The airport is 30 mins away front he school There are a handful of hotels across from the school.

Last edited:
My interview is on 4/11. Anyone has the same interview date? Do you want to meet up? Which Hotel are you going to stay? I'm flying from Oakland.

My interview is on 4/11. Anyone has the same interview date? Do you want to meet up? Which Hotel are you going to stay? I'm flying from Oakland.
I have an interview the same day but i don't fly in until 10pm friday night

Anyone have a status change from committee hold to Waitlisted or Hold to acceptance?