Manchester University Indiana

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SonikaS

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey there, everyone!

I saw that there wasn't a forum for Manchester in Fort Wayne Indiana. I just received an invitation for an interview Saturday November 16th

My question is that only 73 students will be chosen. How many people get interviewed? I'm from CA, and I applied all over because my stats aren't that great, but I have lots of experience and a reason for my stats.

I really want to go to the interview, but I wanted to see how many people actually get interviewed...the tickets for a round trip alone are so expensive :x I don't want to say no. Congrats to the rest of you!

Sorry if this isn't the right threat -_-' I'm relatively new to posting.

Members don't see this ad.

Hey there, everyone!

I saw that there wasn't a forum for Manchester in Fort Wayne Indiana. I just received an invitation for an interview Saturday November 16th

My question is that only 73 students will be chosen. How many people get interviewed? I'm from CA, and I applied all over because my stats aren't that great, but I have lots of experience and a reason for my stats.

I really want to go to the interview, but I wanted to see how many people actually get interviewed...the tickets for a round trip alone are so expensive :x I don't want to say no. Congrats to the rest of you!

Sorry if this isn't the right threat -_-' I'm relatively new to posting.
I received an invite today... I know its going to be very competitive considering the number of people they intend to admit...
I don't have any idea what the interview is like but im hoping someone who have interviewed there can help out
someone please Helppppppp!!!!!

when did you guys submit you applications? and the supplemental app?

Members don't see this ad :)
when did you guys submit you applications? and the supplemental app?
I submitted my pharmcas application sometime at the beginning of September and the supplementary about one week after that.... I heard they started sending invite since early october

I have an interview on the 16th of November as well, and I can only assume the interview groups will be small. 7-15 Max. My guess is that the school only interviews about 200 of the most qualified students.

I have an interview on the 16th of November as well, and I can only assume the interview groups will be small. 7-15 Max. My guess is that the school only interviews about 200 of the most qualified students.

when did you receive your interview invitation and when did you submit your sup app?

My PharmCAS was completed early September and my supplemental beginning of October. A few days later I received an invite to interview for the 16th of November.

It looking like all of us on this thread is interviewing on the 16 of November... Good luck guys.... Hope we all get accepted

Agreed. Good luck to you all! I'm praying we all get accepted!

I just received my invitation for the November 16th date a few days ago also. Does anyone know how many applicants are interviewed during each interview date?

Also, I'm from Fort Wayne, so if any of you have questions about the city, school, or anything like that, don't hesitate to ask. For those of you that were asking about the interview itself, I was able to go to the school for a pharmacy visit meet and greet. From what I was told, there are going to be two groups of applicants who will participate in activities, etc. The interview itself is around 30 minutes and is conducted with a faculty member and someone else. The person who gave me the tour of the school and its amenities had said something along the lines that entire day is like an interview.

Good luck, everyone!

I'll be declining my interview invitation because i've accepted at another school. All the best!