MARQUETTE UNIVERSITY ADVANCED STANDING FOR 2015-2016

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

aapraga

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey guys
I made this thread so that anyone who applied to marquette university for 2015-16 cycle can figure out whats going on.
They said they will start interviews in Feb. Has anyone gotten any interviews mails yet for anyone that has already applied???

Members don't see this ad.

hey guys
I made this thread so that anyone who applied to marquette university for 2015-16 cycle can figure out whats going on.
They said they will start interviews in Feb. Has anyone gotten any interviews mails yet for anyone that has already applied???
Hi! I applied but I haven't hear from them. Please let me know if they send you something!

Hi! I applied but I haven't hear from them. Please let me know if they send you something!
hey sure I will let you know. Can you please tell me when did you apply?

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi... They will start sending invitation in early march. I have applied in November. When did you apply aapraga and gq29.

Hi... They will start sending invitation in early march. I have applied in November. When did you apply aapraga and gq29.
Goodsmile I have applied in december and they sent me an email saying they will start reviewing in Feb and send invites in late Feb and early march. Did you recieve any emails from them?

I got an email when I submitted my application fee. They informed me that my file is complete and under review. After that I haven't heard back from them.

Last edited:
I got an email when I submitted my application fee. They informed me that my file is complete and under review. After that I haven't heard back from them.
I got the same email as you that its under review. We just have to wait and be patient

Hi! I applied in September ... And haven't heard from them.. Good luck!

Hi. I have applied on November. I didn't receive any updates from them.