Marriage in DS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

juswanthatDDS

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I will be starting dental school in the fall. Also am in a serious relationship and deciding on when to propose and eventually plan the wedding. i was thinking only in the Christmas time or summer breaks would be the best. What do you guys think? Also with any tests I will have to take that you know of? Thank you

Members don't see this ad.

Yea, try to plan it around a school break. Spring break, summer break, whenever you are not busy

My fiancee is in the hygiene program, and I'm a D1. We will be getting married after she graduates, during the summer between my D2/D3. There are a few people I know of that got married and school.

Members don't see this ad :)
My wife and I planned our wedding on a Saturday in October of my first semester of dental school. I knew the testing schedule was rough, but turns out that Saturday was smack in the middle of the worst two weeks of the semester. It sucks yea but you make it work. IMO Christmas break would be the best time because it's an actual break and people can also use it to get together for the holidays.

I'm getting married on December 18th. Summer or Christmas breaks should definitely work. :)

Reactions: 2 users