Program-Specific Info / Q's Mary Baldwin OTD

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone accepted from the wait list in the last two weeks?

Members don't see this ad.

I found out today I have an interview at this school 1/16! Does anyone have any insight for the interview process or the program in general? I'm from Colorado and live far away from VA :) any current students have any input on this program?

It wasn't too bad! I drove up the day before and stayed the night in Staunton. The process took about 3 full hours and included in info session and tour, and then two one on one interviews with faculty and clinicians in the area. My first one went really well and I felt intimidated in the second, but I guess something went well since I got in! I got the vibe that they really want to make sure that a- you are passionate about OT, and that MB is your top choice (even if it isn't, try to convince them) and b- you are a good fit for the program.

Members don't see this ad :)
I found out today I have an interview at this school 1/16! Does anyone have any insight for the interview process or the program in general? I'm from Colorado and live far away from VA :) any current students have any input on this program?
I also had an interview on 1/16. Have you heard anything yet?

I found out this morning I was wait listed. :/

I've applied at a lot of other schools. I actually just got an acceptance to D'Youville College today! And I have an interview at Milligan College in TN on the 12th and Huntington University in IN on the 15th. It's going to be a crazy few days traveling 1,400 miles from PA, but I think it will be worth it!

How about you?

I got accepted to elmhurst and university of Mary. Wait listed at a few others and waiting to hear back from some others

I applied super late to this program and was just offered an interview to be put on the waitlist bc their spots are full.. kind of annoying to go all the way there from NYC for an interview just to be waitlisted but I think I'm going to do it because you never know how things will play out

I know this is late, but I was wait listed too :-( I was also wait listed at Shenandoah. I got rejection letters today from Winton-Salem and Brenau and I have an interview tomorrow for Nova Southeastern. Fingers crossed! I just need one yes!

Reactions: 1 user