Maryland mpje

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RXpert2013

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know if one has to take the Oral Competency Exam before sitting for MD (Maryland) MPJE? or Is okay to take it after taking MPJE? The application for new licensing does not clearly state if one has to take it before registering to take MPJE. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

No, you must take the Oral Competency Exam before sitting for MD MPJE as it is a board requirement that needs to be met before the release of the ATT.

Hello, do you have any suggestions on what to use for study materials?? I am at a loss. I hold licenses for both NY and TX but cannot find anything for the Maryland MPJE.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello, do you have any suggestions on what to use for study materials?? I am at a loss. I hold licenses for both NY and TX but cannot find anything for the Maryland MPJE.

There is the actual board of pharmacy law book although its not a fun read or you can order the law study material from MD APhA, its a good guide and easier read.

Let me know if you want to study for md mpje. Im using MPHA BK, Law book, and sample questions. thank you

Hi , I am a pharmacist in virginia and will be moving to Maryland soon. Do we have to do the oral competancy exam ? I need information about the MD MPJE as well. what is the best study guide ?and is the material that the board sends enough ?? Thanks