Maryland MPJE

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Elmoy

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please advise me which sources should be studied to pass this exam in the first try?

Members don't see this ad.

When will you be taking the exam? I will be taking the exam in a few weeks.
I am using the MPhA book, Reiss and Hall, and plan on buying the 150 questions from pharmacyexam. I have read that the University of Maryland has a review session every year by Dr. Fader. It would be nice to get a hold of the slides for that review if anyone has them??

Thanks for your reply. Do you have any idea that where we can find or buy Dr. Fader's notes?:)

When will you be taking the exam? I will be taking the exam in a few weeks.
I am using the MPhA book, Reiss and Hall, and plan on buying the 150 questions from pharmacyexam. I have read that the University of Maryland has a review session every year by Dr. Fader. It would be nice to get a hold of the slides for that review if anyone has them??

I was hoping someone who has taken the MD MPJE would give us some advice or send us a copy of the notes if they have them. I'm not sure if you can buy them without going to the review.

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know the age requirement to buy pseudoephedrine products in Maryland? The board says they go along with federal, but I do not see anywhere that federal law requires you to be 18 years of age.

Does anyone know the age requirement to buy pseudoephedrine products in Maryland? The board says they go along with federal, but I do not see anywhere that federal law requires you to be 18 years of age.

Maryland follows Federal and that is 18 y.o