Massachusetts MPJE Study Guide

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Celts1989

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I was just wondering if anyone had any advice on a review book or study materials for the MPJE? I went to school out of state so, I didn't learn MA laws but I will be taking the MA MPJE in a month or so. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, I'm in the same condition as you were. What did you study? Thank you in advance!

Hey guys,

I was just wondering if anyone had any advice on a review book or study materials for the MPJE? I went to school out of state so, I didn't learn MA laws but I will be taking the MA MPJE in a month or so. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad :)
Reactions: 1 user
Reactions: 1 user
Hi I recently took the MPJE and passed. I used the 247 CMR and an older book for the Federal Law (but I would recommend you order an updated version on amazon). I recommend knowing off the back of your hand all of the forms (601, 41, etc), and the exact number of days that you need to notify the DEA (or whoever). Also know what each type of practitioner does and who can prescribe (for example, nurse practitioners and physician assistants can prescribe CII-V in MA). Also, on the exam, DON'T do something that you think is ethical but ALWAYS go with the law. For example if the patient presents an invalid script, you cannot fill under any circumstance you need to ask them to get a new one. Take a deep breath and relax, and read the question twice (because some can be tricky to catch the first time you read it). You have ample time and you can do it! :luck:

I got the prontopass MPJE Massachusetts package if anyone is interested. PLease PM me. Thanks

Does anyone have access to material for studying MA Mpje. Materials like power points used in school. I went to school i connecticut but taking the MA law exam. I would be really grateful