Masters and Undergrad at Same Institution - Inputting on AMCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

brighteyes1017

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I attended one school and recieved a BS and MS in different departments. My school only has one transcript that includes both undergrad and grad grades--I cannot get one that separates them out.

When I'm inputting for AMCAS, should I input one institution and then both degrees with different "majors"? If I put the same institution twice, I'll have transcript issues in that half of the transcript will not apply for the degree and I'm afraid that will raise flags as AMCAS is reviewing my inputted classes...

I saw this but the way my transcript is written is that it has all the classes I've ever taken there and then at the bottom says what degrees I was awarded.

Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

I just submitted two of the same transcript, one for MS and one for BS

Same problem, both degrees one transcript. So you submit one transcriptsand mark the other as not required due to "Consortium/cross-registration program". I marked my undergrad as the one to be sent because it is the more important of the two.