Masters in Clinical psychology

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

newgirl32

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all. I am very frustrated in my research about programs. There isn't one school that I have found that would work. All I want is to find a clinical psychology masters terminal program just in case I do not want to get my PhD later on in life. I have a 3.16 undergrad GPA currently a senior and my GRE was in the mid 140's but I will take again if I really need to. Schools in the midwest would be best but available to really go anywhere. I just need help finding a program that I can get into. Thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi all. I am very frustrated in my research about programs. There isn't one school that I have found that would work. All I want is to find a clinical psychology masters terminal program just in case I do not want to get my PhD later on in life. I have a 3.16 undergrad GPA currently a senior and my GRE was in the mid 140's but I will take again if I really need to. Schools in the midwest would be best but available to really go anywhere. I just need help finding a program that I can get into. Thank you.

What do you mean "isn't one school that I have found that would work?" What doesn't work about the programs you've looked at so far?

What do you mean "isn't one school that I have found that would work?" What doesn't work about the programs you've looked at so far?

Either the school only offers PhD programs or only masters in counseling or social work.
My GPA isn't high enough or my GRE isn't high enough.
I just can't find any to fit!

Members don't see this ad :)
Either the school only offers PhD programs or only masters in counseling or social work.
My GPA isn't high enough or my GRE isn't high enough.
I just can't find any to fit!

Ok. Well, they are out there. There are 4 in my state alone (Moorhead state, Murray state, Western Kentucky, and Eastern Kentucky).

Roosevelt University in Chicago. Clinical Psych masters (not Counseling in a different department).

Reactions: 1 user