Match List 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dermathalon

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Congrats to all that matched!

Here we go again, I'll compile the match list and you just send your information to me [email protected]. I won't put up the first version of the list until I get at least 50 responses so don't ask five minutes after you get your match why the list is not up yet :laugh:. Send me the information for everyone that you know about from you school and for any other friends that you might know.

Good luck to all for match day.

Members don't see this ad.

Seriously? No one? No Internet in San Diego?

Members don't see this ad :)
Can't wait to see the list!I don't know who my co-residents will be yet!

Wow, 1.9k views! Yet, still not 50 responses.

Thanks GuyWhoStatesObvious... but usually there is a little more action with excited people posting where they matched.

Thanks GuyWhoStatesObvious... but usually there is a little more action with excited people posting where they matched.

N o prob, and allow me to state the obvious-to-all-but-you. Match day was a Friday, followed by St. Patrick's day. For many, it's been a 3 day bender. Forgive us all for not acquiescing to your personal curiosities in a timely fashion.

N o prob, and allow me to state the obvious-to-all-but-you. Match day was a Friday, followed by St. Patrick's day. For many, it's been a 3 day bender. Forgive us all for not acquiescing to your personal curiosities in a timely fashion.

Hell yeah! Best time to have match day!

Last edited:

lol! :thumbup:

Saw quite a few celebrating in San Diego!

Lol is it me or were the reps at the convention extra hot and flirty?

Seriously? No one? No Internet in San Diego?

Ok guys,

So that its standardized here is what I need:

1) Your medical school.
2) Where you matched
3) Extra degrees or fellowships that you have done.

There was plenty of internet in San Diego...a lot of responses came in yesterday. I'll post up the first set of the match list later tonight.

Thanks!

The list is up and posted into the sticky section. I'll keep updating as they roll in and we have a long way to go. If you know of friends that have matched, just let me know and we'll keep going. Nice work so far.

As a matter of point, this weekend was St. Patty's day and the AAD in San Diego. Despite the rain, it was so much fun. There was an awesome street party with a bunch of other parties going on all weekend long every night. All of you who have matched are going to see that when you are at the AAD, all you want to do is hang out, party, and see some really neat lectures. For those of you that spent the weekend looking for updates on SDN, my condolences and apologies

Again congrats to the the new soon to be derm residents!

where is the sticky section?
on the main derm forum where all the threads are listed, it is marked with the word 'sticky' next to various threads. I would post the link, but I'm hoping you would learn to find it.