Match stats for class of UCD 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lbgem

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

I went to the match talk to hear about what the experience was like for this year's graduating class, and overall they did really well. Here's the exact stats:

18 Applied first round Canada
–12 matched first round
–5 entering second round
–1 who didn't match in Canada had also applied to the US and matched in the US

12 Applied first round USA
–11 matched first round
–1 matched in SOAP but turned position down

Here's where they matched to for Canada:

•Family Medicine
–U of Toronto
–University of Manitoba Winnipeg
–University of Manitoba Rural
–University of Manitoba Northern Remote
–Dalhousie Halifax

•Internal Medicine
–Western
–University of Toronto
–University of Ottawa

•Psychiatry
–University of Toronto
–Western

•General Surgery
–University of Toronto

•Paediatrics
–University of Ottawa

For the U.S., here's where they matched to:

•Family Medicine
–Mayo Clinic (Canadian)

•Internal Medicine
–Mayo Clinic (Canadian)
–University of Pennsylvania (Canadian)
–Case Western Reserve (Metro Health) (Canadian)

•General Surgery
–Lennox Hill (NYC) (Canadian)

•Paediatrics
–University of Louisville (Canadian)

•Emergency Medicine
–University of Arkansas (American)

•Paediatrics/Internal Medicine
–Geisinger Health System Program (American)

•Anaesthetics
–New York Medical College (Prelim year in Georgia) (American)

•Psychiatry
–University of Buffalo (Canadian)
–University of Pittsburg (Canadian)

I hope this alleviates some of the worries you guys have.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info. Canadian match seems a bit worse then what I was expecting.

I suspect quite a few people went to Manitoba since there is no ROS?

Interesting that no one matched in BC (UBC). Were most of the students from Ontario?

Members don't see this ad :)
Interesting that no one matched in BC (UBC). Were most of the students from Ontario?

Actually, it's more that BC isn't very IMG friendly from what I've seen/read.

Now I'm commenting from heresay - but I believe quite a few of them were from Ontario, and isn't there something strange about BC? Like you have to be a resident or difficult to do electives there or something similar to that? I can't remember exactly. But I think the not being IMG friendly is probably right on the money. Perhaps one of the other people that were at that can comment.

And yes, Canada match is harder to get into than American, but that's why they apply to the States as well.

I think NIMSA (formely CIMSA) holds one of these meetings to talk to the graduating class every year. We were able to ask lots of questions specifically to the people in the fields we were interested in.

Oh, also, talking to the upper classmen, I think last year's USMLE rate was 72.9%. The not so hot score was mostly from the people that decided to take it without properly preparing for it since they 'might' want to practice in the States at some later point. UCD is talking about putting an assessment test in place to make sure we don't fall below the 75% line, which is required as of this year for US funding.

Thanks for the post, Lbgem...really appreciate it!

Do many of the students choose to apply to both Canada and the U.S.? I would think that applying to both would maximizes your chances of matching in North America, but studying for both sets of exams and attending two sets of interviews is a lot to handle for any upper-year med school student, no?

Thanks for the info. Canadian match seems a bit worse then what I was expecting.

I suspect quite a few people went to Manitoba since there is no ROS?

A bit worse then you were expecting? 17 out of 18 matched in the first two rounds in Canada, according to the post. Were you expecting 18 out of 18?

Thanks for the post, Lbgem...really appreciate it!

Do many of the students choose to apply to both Canada and the U.S.? I would think that applying to both would maximizes your chances of matching in North America, but studying for both sets of exams and attending two sets of interviews is a lot to handle for any upper-year med school student, no?

It seems like quite a few of them did. Also, there's some overlap in the studying. One Canadian that talked about it seemed to study ~8 weeks for the USMLE, and then did the Canada question bank to prep for the EE. And they did talk about timing though tbh I didn't pay 100% attention to it. And it seemed like the American interviews were earlier I think, and to get those out of the way before the Canadian ones. Again, someone else could chime in here. But yes, they did do both to maximize their chances of matching.

Just looking at the stats, you can see that the Canadian match is definitely harder. The alternative is to rely solely on your Canadian chances and have a lower chance of matching back to N. America.

A bit worse then you were expecting? 17 out of 18 matched in the first two rounds in Canada, according to the post. Were you expecting 18 out of 18?

"entering" second round. I think the second round is still ongoing atm.

"entering" second round. I think the second round is still ongoing atm.

Yup. Second round scramble hasn't finished yet as far as I know, so they're still in limbo.

So 12/18 for Canada is a bit less then I was expecting, but still a fairly high match rate overall.

Again, thanks for this post, I really appreciate the information!

Now I'm commenting from heresay - but I believe quite a few of them were from Ontario, and isn't there something strange about BC? Like you have to be a resident or difficult to do electives there or something similar to that?

You have to have been a resident of BC for a minimum of 1 year.

What is the definition of BC residency? How is permanent residence assessed for a student who is out of the country?

Applicants to the IMG-BC Program must have lived in BC for one year immediately prior to application. A BC resident who is studying medicine internationally is not bound by these criteria, but they must have lived in BC for one year immediately prior to studying medicine abroad.

Source: IMG-BC

So 12/18 for Canada is a bit less then I was expecting, but still a fairly high match rate overall.

The rest could still easily match. It would be awesome if you could tell us what ends up happening to them when it is over. I am surprised that so many Canadians went to the states. Does anybody know how it works after you complete your US residency and want to come back to practice in Canada? Seems like it can be a painful process.

Last edited:
I thought I would chip in considering i'm from the UK.

First of all, I personally think 12/18 is a low number. Thats like 66% match rate? Pretty low, considering UCD is a 'top notch IMG school'.

Again, as I mentionned in the other thread, it seems like the majority of matches by Canadians are in IM/Psych/FM, with a couple in Peds/Gen Surg (Does anyone know if Lennox Hill Gen Surg is for categorical or prelim?). Also, I would like to survey the 12 and see if these chosen specialities/locations were their top choices. If 12/12 are ecstatic, than thats awesome.

So again, I find it disheartening that if you love CT Scans (Radiology), operating (Gen Surg), intubating people (Anesthesia) its very unlikely statistically you will get it...

And there's no chance for stuff like Optho, Plastics, Derm, Urology...

Even the FM matches, northern remote/rural Manitoba? I mean, I can only speak for myself, but I'd much rather be chilling in Manchester or Dublin than doing PSA tests in -40 windchill. But thats just my perspective.

and for the 5 guys that went for 2nd round, I wish them all the best. But I'm surprised by the amount of optimism for 2nd round...you do realize that in 2nd round canadian graduates are in the same pool as IMGs....so who do you think the program director is more likely to take, the CMG or IMG....?

Mad props to the guys who got ER in Arkansas and Anesthesia at NYMC, very impressive matches. But again, places like Louisville (Peds match) and Little Rock (ER match) are not the most appealing american cities...right?

And the biggest trap I've seen is Internal Medicine. While IM might be 'easier' to match into, ppl forget that its crucial to match into a competitive place if you want a competitive fellowship. I did IM electives in the states, and I saw tons of IMGs who were struggling to get a fellowship in cards/GI because of where they were doing their elective. I'm not going to name the community hospital I did my elective at, but the residents specifically told me that if I wanted Gastro, to not come to that hospital.

So again, its kinda like going to med school overseas. When you match into IM, you kind of have to know what IM sub-speciality you want when applying for residency. The facts are simple, GI/Cards/Heme-Onc are the 3 most competitive specialities. I'm not saying these are the 3 best, but it just so happens that other fellowships like endocrinology, palliative care, rheumatology are 'easier' (statistically) to get. So for these sub-specialities matching at a strong school is not as crucial.

And hey, some ppl love IM and want to be hospitalists/internists. Thats cool, but just make sure you know what you want before hitting up IM.

The point of this post is not to hate or rain on the parade, I'm super happy for those that matched. But I've just seen too many IMGs come into the game and think they will go back to Toronto or Vancouver or NYC to do surgery or rads...

And remember, even if you do get back to Canada/US, the BS doesn't end. You have to do 5 years of return of service or for Canadians, J1-Waiver (3 years of work in underserviced areas). And from the research I've done, getting waiver jobs in specialized areas (ie. cardiology) is quite tough, so what a lot of IMGs do is after their 3 year cards fellowship, they do their waiver job as a hospitalist...again, I'm not saying this is bad, but just something to consider.

But on a lighter note, congrats to all those that matched in 2012! Job Well Done.

Members don't see this ad :)
Even the FM matches, northern remote/rural Manitoba? I mean, I can only speak for myself, but I'd much rather be chilling in Manchester or Dublin than doing PSA tests in -40 windchill. But thats just my perspective.

And remember, even if you do get back to Canada/US, the BS doesn't end. You have to do 5 years of return of service or for Canadians, J1-Waiver (3 years of work in underserviced areas). And from the research I've done, getting waiver jobs in specialized areas (ie. cardiology) is quite tough, so what a lot of IMGs do is after their 3 year cards fellowship, they do their waiver job as a hospitalist...again, I'm not saying this is bad, but just something to consider.

Just to chime in on this. As far as I know, Manitoba doesn't attach any ROS to it's IMGs. Which is most likely why they went there.

Just to chime in on this. As far as I know, Manitoba doesn't attach any ROS to it's IMGs. Which is most likely why they went there.

Oh I know it doesn't, Manitoba would be my top choice as well if I'm IMG. But thats still a bullet to bite, right? Choosing residency because there's no ROS....I dunno. This is what I mean about IMGs being so jaded, 'happy' because they don't have to do ROS...

Last edited:
I sometimes look through these forums as a distraction to studying and have never posted anything before. I felt though compelled to sign up and post a reply about this topic. I am one of the final medicine students at UCD who matched this year.

1. You can NOT apply first round to BC. They have extra exams etc that one cannot do in time to be qualified to apply first round. This is why no one matched to BC.

2. The match results are good for an IMG match. You will NEVER get 100% match rate. Canadian med schools don't get a 100% match rate. MacMaster had 25 people go unmatched this year. When you look at the results you don't know about peoples circumstances where they are from originally/where they want to practice etc. For example the person who matched to Northern Remote U of Manitoba was there first choice. The class as a whole was pleased with their results. Did everyone get their first choice no but everyone was still pleased to have matched. The entire process is becoming VERY competitive.

3. USA match- I enjoy how people pass judgments about certain places. Remember not everyone wants to be in Boston/Chicago/NYC etc. A lot of the Canadians who matched to the US also applied to Canada but decided at the end of the day the ROS issue/Canada's attitude to IMGs etc. turned them off returning.

4. The people who matched to IM/FM/Psych etc. that was their first choice what they wanted.

Is it easy to get back to North America? No. Are things going to get harder? Yes. Is it possible to get back? Yes but it isn't an easy road.

I sometimes look through these forums as a distraction to studying and have never posted anything before. I felt though compelled to sign up and post a reply about this topic. I am one of the final medicine students at UCD who matched this year.

1. You can NOT apply first round to BC. They have extra exams etc that one cannot do in time to be qualified to apply first round. This is why no one matched to BC.

What? This is wrong. If you are from BC (resident of at least 1 year before starting medical school) you can apply in 1st round. B.C is just damn hard to get in for IMGs, THATS WHY no one matches. It is a known fact that BC is very IMG Unfriendly.

I have friends from Vancouver that applied to B.C but got no interviews.

You don't believe me? Here is the official IMG-BC link:

http://imgbc.med.ubc.ca/imgbc-eligibility-criteria/

2. The match results are good for an IMG match. You will NEVER get 100% match rate. Canadian med schools don't get a 100% match rate. MacMaster had 25 people go unmatched this year. When you look at the results you don't know about peoples circumstances where they are from originally/where they want to practice etc. For example the person who matched to Northern Remote U of Manitoba was there first choice. The class as a whole was pleased with their results. Did everyone get their first choice no but everyone was still pleased to have matched. The entire process is becoming VERY competitive.

? I know that Canadian schools don't get 100% match rate. This is a horrible argument. The difference is that the guys at Mac DIDNT match because they were gunning for Plastics/Optho/Rads. Whereas in Ireland, people don't match because they couldn't get ANYTHING. That is a huge difference. And I'm pretty sure that there is no Canadian or American school that has a 66% match rate. I agree, this year Mac was a bloodbath (10% didn't match), but you're also using stats from this one year, which is an anomaly. You think year in and year out, 25 Mac guys don't match? No, this is just fluke. If you read on the premed101 forum, they list the reasons why Mac got smacked. Because they got cocky and didn't apply properly. You don't believe me? Here is the link:

http://www.premed101.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60104&page=4

Please refer to post #38, which is written by a final year Mac student. But in fact, the entire thread talks about the Mac blood bath.

But I do know that year in and year out, the match rate for IMGs in Canada is 50%. Fact.

And guess what, those 25 guys from mac who didn't match, will be steamrolling all the IMGs applying for 2nd round in CaRMs. So using that Mac argument doesn't help your cause.

3. USA match- I enjoy how people pass judgments about certain places. Remember not everyone wants to be in Boston/Chicago/NYC etc. A lot of the Canadians who matched to the US also applied to Canada but decided at the end of the day the ROS issue/Canada's attitude to IMGs etc. turned them off returning.

So you're saying that mature, 26 year olds who are going to be responsible for human lives starting this summer, went through the CaRMs application, went for interviews and then pulled out because of ROS/Canada's attitude? They didn't realize on Dec.1, when they hit the submit button for CaRMs, that if they did in fact match, they would have to do ROS?
Why would they even apply to Canada in the 1st place then? Spend all that time and money on application/personal letters/canadian electives?

Right.

and regarding passing judgment on certain places. Family ties is the only reason people who pick certain places over other places. From a neutral point of view, I can almost guarantee you, that if I gave a survey to a 100 medical students if they would rather do a residency in Wichita, Kansas vs. Boston, the vast majority would pick Boston.

I find it hard to believe that you would disagree on this. But again, I haven't properly surveyed this, so please excuse my arrogance for thinking Boston > Wichita.

4. The people who matched to IM/FM/Psych etc. that was their first choice what they wanted.

Thats awesome man, I'm glad they are ecstatic about their match. I have no argument, because that is your school. I'm just basing it on what I've seen at my school and from my interactions with friends in Ireland. People tend to veer towards IM/FM/Psych because of statistical favouring for IMGs.

[/quote]
Is it easy to get back to North America? No. Are things going to get harder? Yes. Is it possible to get back? Yes but it isn't an easy road.[/QUOTE]

Your answers are false and misleading, this is why I'm responding, because I care about those who are deciding on whether to cross the pond or not for medicine. I also care about the others in this forum, because I myself have learnt a lot over the years, reading posts and threads, particularly in the UK/Ireland forum, leorl has been a very wise/educated contributer. So I feel now that I have been through some years of medical school, I can give some input on what I have learnt. I by no means claim to be an expert or guru on all this, but I have done some research, which I hoped I could discuss on this forum without being flamed.

But like KillerT, I am tired of having to defend my comments and statistics. I have posted legitimate links, and given opinions of current medical students in the same boat.

If you don't agree with what I have posted, fair enough, to each their own. My only point of posting is to say that it is very tough to match into your ideal situation if you are an IMG. I respect people who have passion for their job. For example, I have more respect for a bus driver that loves to drive their bus everyday, than for an IMG that matches into a speciality 'just to live in Canada'

But again, thats just me, and my personal point of view.

I will refrain from posting any more comments on this thread, as I do not want to upset any other members of the forum or the moderators.

I thought I would chip in considering i'm from the UK.

First of all, I personally think 12/18 is a low number. Thats like 66% match rate? Pretty low, considering UCD is a 'top notch IMG school'.

Again, as I mentionned in the other thread, it seems like the majority of matches by Canadians are in IM/Psych/FM, with a couple in Peds/Gen Surg (Does anyone know if Lennox Hill Gen Surg is for categorical or prelim?). Also, I would like to survey the 12 and see if these chosen specialities/locations were their top choices. If 12/12 are ecstatic, than thats awesome.

So again, I find it disheartening that if you love CT Scans (Radiology), operating (Gen Surg), intubating people (Anesthesia) its very unlikely statistically you will get it...

And there's no chance for stuff like Optho, Plastics, Derm, Urology...

and for the 5 guys that went for 2nd round, I wish them all the best. But I'm surprised by the amount of optimism for 2nd round...you do realize that in 2nd round canadian graduates are in the same pool as IMGs....so who do you think the program director is more likely to take, the CMG or IMG....?

Mad props to the guys who got ER in Arkansas and Anesthesia at NYMC, very impressive matches. But again, places like Louisville (Peds match) and Little Rock (ER match) are not the most appealing american cities...right?

And the biggest trap I've seen is Internal Medicine. While IM might be 'easier' to match into, ppl forget that its crucial to match into a competitive place if you want a competitive fellowship. I did IM electives in the states, and I saw tons of IMGs who were struggling to get a fellowship in cards/GI because of where they were doing their elective. I'm not going to name the community hospital I did my elective at, but the residents specifically told me that if I wanted Gastro, to not come to that hospital.

So again, its kinda like going to med school overseas. When you match into IM, you kind of have to know what IM sub-speciality you want when applying for residency. The facts are simple, GI/Cards/Heme-Onc are the 3 most competitive specialities. I'm not saying these are the 3 best, but it just so happens that other fellowships like endocrinology, palliative care, rheumatology are 'easier' (statistically) to get. So for these sub-specialities matching at a strong school is not as crucial.

And hey, some ppl love IM and want to be hospitalists/internists. Thats cool, but just make sure you know what you want before hitting up IM.

The point of this post is not to hate or rain on the parade, I'm super happy for those that matched. But I've just seen too many IMGs come into the game and think they will go back to Toronto or Vancouver or NYC to do surgery or rads...

But on a lighter note, congrats to all those that matched in 2012! Job Well Done.

Good post. I kind of get sick of all the fear mongering around here. The fact of the matter is, like you said, IMGs need to be informed and realistic. I am personally going overseas for medical school, but I've always had a fascination with one particular area of medicine that I know is not AS competitive to get into.
As far as matching, North American isn't the be all end all for me. I enjoy medicine and have nothing tying me down to Canada or even the US. So to me a 68% match rate seems pretty solid.

68% match rate is ugly.

You're talking about a BIG 155,00 €, plus living expenses, gamble for 68%.

I wouldn't want to be a member of that 32%.

Also keep in mind that on places like the Student Doctor Network you're not going to see people posting about bad experiences, like anything else you'll get mostly positive stories.

Everybody is predicting that it will be harder for IMGs to get residencies in North America in the near future. Would you still go to Ireland if the match rate dropped to 60% as is likely?

Obviously if Ireland is your only choice go for it but it's going to be a gut-wrenching 4 years. Just think about all the time you'll spend worrying when a new story comes out about how IMGs are going to have difficulty matching.

If Ireland guaranteed you that you could stay for postgraduate training if you didn't match in your home country that would be one thing, but the present state and cost of things now is a whole new monster.

Just make an informed decision, as a lot of other posters have pointed out. You're talking about spending a lot of money. Maybe it's worth spending another year or two in Canada or the US to improve your chances for medical school where you know you're all but guaranteed a residency, and likely a residency of your choice, upon graduation or go DO.

68% match rate is ugly.

You're talking about a BIG 155,00 €, plus living expenses, gamble for 68%.

I wouldn't want to be a member of that 32%.

Also keep in mind that on places like the Student Doctor Network you're not going to see people posting about bad experiences, like anything else you'll get mostly positive stories.

Everybody is predicting that it will be harder for IMGs to get residencies in North America in the near future. Would you still go to Ireland if the match rate dropped to 60% as is likely?

Obviously if Ireland is your only choice go for it but it's going to be a gut-wrenching 4 years. Just think about all the time you'll spend worrying when a new story comes out about how IMGs are going to have difficulty matching.

If Ireland guaranteed you that you could stay for postgraduate training if you didn't match in your home country that would be one thing, but the present state and cost of things now is a whole new monster.

Just make an informed decision, as a lot of other posters have pointed out. You're talking about spending a lot of money. Maybe it's worth spending another year or two in Canada or the US to improve your chances for medical school where you know you're all but guaranteed a residency, and likely a residency of your choice, upon graduation or go DO.

The 68% match rate is first round Canada only. If you look at the overall stats, only 5 applicants didn't match out of 30 which is an 83% match in first round US and Canada. Even if only 2/5 match in the second round your looking at overall match rate of 90% in the first two rounds in North America. Lastly, the 5 who didn't match first round may have also applied to overly competitive programs that even CMGs have a hard time getting in to.

Great posts by all you guys,
I think the point of my post was to point out to IMGs that:

1) You will most likely not match into 'competitive' specialities
2) You will have a tough time matching into 'good' locations

Again, I'm not saying its impossible, but stastistically, the odds are stacked up against yo.

Now of course, those 2 factors are subjective. Who am I to judge? Maybe doing Psych in rural Mississippi is your dream, thats great.

My point is, and will always be, just be realistic, thats all.

Alexander III, I completely agree with your stats analysis. But you're missing the point of my post. What percentage of those 83% actually had a desire/passion to match at those particular residencies? Thats my argument all along, thats all. And maybe I'm wrong, maybe all 83% are fully content, than thats great. But match stats don't necessarily reflect career happiness.

And again, I'm not saying CMGs/AMGs get their first choice as well, lots of unhappiness even for Non-IMGs, but the chances of getting what you want (ie, derm or ortho or obs/gyn) is much higher than as an IMG.

For example, This past year, 6 unmatched spots are available in Psych in Newfoundland. Now I'm sure the Irish guys (the 5 who didn't match) would all have a strong chance if they applied for 2nd round, right? And perhaps all 5 could theoretically match.

All of a sudden, on paper, UCD has a '100%' match rate, and that looks amazing right?

But again, thats my point, how many ppl actually want to do psych in NFLD? Not saying anything wrong again, but I think you guys get the idea....

Do what you love,

Great posts by all you guys,
I think the point of my post was to point out to IMGs that:

1) You will most likely not match into 'competitive' specialities
2) You will have a tough time matching into 'good' locations

Again, I'm not saying its impossible, but stastistically, the odds are stacked up against yo.

Now of course, those 2 factors are subjective. Who am I to judge? Maybe doing Psych in rural Mississippi is your dream, thats great.

My point is, and will always be, just be realistic, thats all.

Alexander III, I completely agree with your stats analysis. But you're missing the point of my post. What percentage of those 83% actually had a desire/passion to match at those particular residencies? Thats my argument all along, thats all. And maybe I'm wrong, maybe all 83% are fully content, than thats great. But match stats don't necessarily reflect career happiness.

And again, I'm not saying CMGs/AMGs get their first choice as well, lots of unhappiness even for Non-IMGs, but the chances of getting what you want (ie, derm or ortho or obs/gyn) is much higher than as an IMG.

For example, This past year, 6 unmatched spots are available in Psych in Newfoundland. Now I'm sure the Irish guys (the 5 who didn't match) would all have a strong chance if they applied for 2nd round, right? And perhaps all 5 could theoretically match.

All of a sudden, on paper, UCD has a '100%' match rate, and that looks amazing right?

But again, thats my point, how many ppl actually want to do psych in NFLD? Not saying anything wrong again, but I think you guys get the idea....

Do what you love,

I just made the point about the stats because I don't like when stats are improperly applied to make arguments stronger. As for your first two points, I 100% agree, only the strongest candidates will get competitive specialties in competitive areas which is a limitation for IMGs and even to less competitive CMGs. Although it's not unheard of for docs to switch their specialty during their medical career if they are truly unhappy.

I also agree with you about match stats not reflecting career happiness but this extends to the entire field of medicine. People keep forgetting that psych and family medicine are less competitive because we need way more of them and in all areas of NA whereas some specialties are only located in big cities where the hospitals are large enough and well-funded enough to have the equipment and operating rooms to support those specialties.

Also if you look at the most competitive specialties (Rads/Optho/Plastic) they are also incidentally very highly paid specialties, especially compared to psych/FM. Although, the financial aspects of being a physician are basically irrelevant for me and many others, it would be naive to assume that the many competitive specialties are competitive because of non-financial/prestige reasons.

As for living temporarily in a rural area, that is not a big deal for a lot of people and at the end of the day it still is temporary.

I also agree that the main point about becoming an IMG is to be realistic. Statistics can be both helpful and misleading but at the end of the day stats don't apply to an n=1, everyone's individual situation is different. I would also suggest that both IMGs and CMGs/AMGs should be open minded about their career and to exercise some self-control by not getting strongly attached to only one specialties. Even if they can get into their residency of choice, there may not be jobs (physician unemployment in some specialties is already bad and getting worse).

Medicine for a long time has been one of the only professions that had guaranteed job placement and security after professional school but times are changing. With an increasingly educated society white collar jobs are becoming more competitive in general while many blue collar workers are enjoying higher wages, better job opportunities and better working conditions/perks. Welcome to the 21st century.

Do you know how the second round turned out?

Last edited: