Math destroyer test 11

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

basra89

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys I was wondering if someone can provide some insight. I've gone through the Math destroyer and was doing well, up until test 11. I believe that the content of this exam was more difficult when compared to the other 10 exams. Is it just me or did anyone else also find this test difficult?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
For someone that may have already taken the DAT; would you say that the QR section is more similar to tests 11 and 12? or more like 1-10? Because 11 and 12 are definitely a bit more challenging!

I did 11 last night and it killed me... I took at least twice the alloted time to finish it. I gave up on speed after a while and just tried to figure out the correct methods for doing the problems.

Again, does anybody know if the real DAT will be much easier?

Where would you go to take a practice QR test comparable to the real thing to get your timing down?

I did all 10 and then I attempted to do #11...

It was mind blowingly hard and I gave up after 4-6 questions. I'm assuming the newer version has 12 tests now lol?

Tests 11 and 12 are harder than the rest. When I took my test,the difficulty level was comparable to tests 1-10. My advice is you should still go over tests 11 and 12 and understand how to do them.

Good luck