Math Destroyer Tests 11-14 or DAT Destroyer Math Questions?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BrazilianRider

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey there guys,

I'm taking my DAT on June 2nd, so we're coming down to the wire. I just finished Test 11 for Math Destroyer, and I was wondering if I should continue doing Math Destroyer tests, even though the next three are supposedly too difficult, or if I should switch and just do the 150ish problems in the DAT Destroyer book and then redo the first 10 tests?

Basically: Is there any reason to do the more difficult Math Destroyer tests?

Members don't see this ad.

For test 12, you may wanna just do the questions that deal with the p-value and the probability questions. the rest is hard.
the other tests ( 13 and 14 ) you should do. If you still have time i suggest you also do the first few tests.

good luck
Gooooo Brazil 2014 :)

You should definitely do the harder exams. They are tough, but they will mentally prepare you for any uncertainity that you may find during the DAT. This will also give you more confidence. Don't just go for the easy stuff first. I know it is tempting, but it will not give you everything you need.

So there are pvaule questions on there? I cant remember whether or not last time I took it because I was mentally exhausted.