May 22nd, 2009 Mcat takers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

futuredoc4432

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, this is for all of you that plan on taking the mcat may 22nd. wondering when/how everyone is gonna be studying. I have a bunch of old kaplan books and plan on taking a kaplan class. I haven't started any intense studying yet, maybe after finals. lemme know

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I haven't had a dream about the MCAT yet. A couple of weird ones involving a pool, Dwight Howard and other random things... But no MCAT nightmares. Hopefully, I don't get another chance tonight.

I woke up at 5 this morning with the wife. Saw her off to work and then spent the past 4 hours doing laundry and cleaning the house to pass the time. All while having The West Wing on in the background on each tv in the house... Great show.

Good luck y'all...

West Wing! Excellent choice! My wife and I just finished watching the last season the other night. Hopefully having the show on will bring a little bit of luck today...

Would someone mind coming over to my workplace when the scores come out and looking at my score for me? I don't think I'll be able to do it.

Members don't see this ad :)
Nice. I'm watching a Muse concert dvd, playing some air guitar, and cleaning my room. Probably go to the library tonight with the score and make a final list of schools and finish up amcas. Anyone party hard this past weekend?

West Wing! Excellent choice! My wife and I just finished watching the last season the other night. Hopefully having the show on will bring a little bit of luck today...

Yea. We've got the series on DVD, but this is the morning double-dose on Bravo. Been through the whole series like three times... Can't get enough.

The two they showed this morning were election day for Santos and Vinnick. A perfect correlate to what we're going through today. I keep thinking in the back of my head that maybe AAMC will send us all 'exit polls' or something...

This is crazy.

Would someone mind coming over to my workplace when the scores come out and looking at my score for me? I don't think I'll be able to do it.

Same here. I want to know, but I'm also scared to know. I think every time I get on to check I'm going to blur my eyes and when I see that it's there, I'm going to cover it with my hand and slowly uncover one section at a time...oh crap.

thats probably how im going to do it too, cant handle it in one fell swoop.

i wish i were at home able to distract myself with some tv but alas i am at work glued to a computer at my desk, sooo basically just updating this site every 5 minutes. and by 5 i mean 3.

Same here. I want to know, but I'm also scared to know. I think every time I get on to check I'm going to blur my eyes and when I see that it's there, I'm going to cover it with my hand and slowly uncover one section at a time...oh crap.

I think I'm going with the cover with the hand method too...every time I look for my scores from now on my hands will be at the ready.

nothing as of 10:10 AM

Lets keep this up today guys. Post when you check with the time and if they are there or not...thanks

lol we'll definetly know in 7 hours time

anyone else checking it at work and plan on faking sick so they can leave if its not good? i dont think i could sit out the rest of the day if im that upset...

anyone else checking it at work and plan on faking sick so they can leave if its not good? i dont think i could sit out the rest of the day if im that upset...

im checking it at work but i wont fake sick...i wont actually look at my score until i get home, ill just be relieved that its up

i'm checking at work and plan on sprinting out crying if my score is bad *cough cough* i mean taking it like a man and getting back to work.

good luck today everyone!!! remember..a bad score is not the end of the road. if you have made it this far, im sure you want it bad enough to do whatever it takes. im hoping for 35+ for everyone!!

haven't had any mcat nightmares, then again, I've been living the nightmare while waiting for scores... i'll be checking posts today, but checking my scores tomorrow, probably round midnight time

good luck today everyone!!! remember..a bad score is not the end of the road. if you have made it this far, im sure you want it bad enough to do whatever it takes. im hoping for 35+ for everyone!!

well it might be if youve taken it before and actually gone down...then it might be the worst thing in the world

but that WONT HAPPEN!:love:

haven't had any mcat nightmares, then again, I've been living the nightmare while waiting for scores... i'll be checking posts today, but checking my scores tomorrow, probably round midnight time

i wish i had the patience but once i know its up i gotta know

This is probably t.m.i. but I doubt I'm the only one that is getting gassy/diarrhea-ish at the moment. At least I'm at home.

I have empathy and some admiration for those of you who are actually attempting to be productive right now.

This is probably t.m.i. but I doubt I'm the only one that is getting gassy/diarrhea-ish at the moment. At least I'm at home.

I have empathy and some admiration for those of you who are actually attempting to be productive right now.

hahah thank you for admitting that. you just made my life a little less painful right now. yeah my productivity is at about 10%, good thing my boss cant see my computer

hahah thank you for admitting that. you just made my life a little less painful right now. yeah my productivity is at about 10%, good thing my boss cant see my computer

You took the words right out of my mouth. And to the person above: I definitely have the pre-diarrhea feeling going on right now...

omg i was like that all of yesterday..it was teh worst

my body must know they're right around the corner. until just now, i've been anxious but not at all feeling sick. I feel sick right now.

Haha, I'm a teacher and we just got out on summer break...I never thought having nothing to do could be so painful. I'm pretty much just sitting here refreshing the score page. It's a good thing I planned a vegas trip for tomorrow...

i stayed up extra late last night just so i would be able to sleep all morning and not worry about the scores... well coudnt sleep, so now im nervous and tired... haha it is almost time guys good luck!

lol - well I'm in the middle of a course of clindamycin for a bad sinus infection, so the diarrhea is explosive over here... just fyi. :p

I'm parked at the 'puter at work, putting off DNA extraction & PCR until scores come out... :confused: