Maybe if i eat my textbooks i'll know everything!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Drewsuf

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have seriously been studying and have thought to myself it would be so easy if i could just put some hershey's syrup on this crap and eat it and i would magically know all the thing I needed to know!!

Power to the April 7th people!! Less than 2 months and I'm already sh#$ing myself....who's with me??

When I get frustrated I just think about how sweet that post-MCAT beer will be!! I'm seriously walking out of the exam straight to the nearest bar!!

Members don't see this ad.

I have seriously been studying and have thought to myself it would be so easy if i could just put some hershey's syrup on this crap and eat it and i would magically know all the thing I needed to know!!

Power to the April 7th people!! Less than 2 months and I'm already sh#$ing myself....who's with me??

When I get frustrated I just think about how sweet that post-MCAT beer will be!! I'm seriously walking out of the exam straight to the nearest bar!!

Yeah, that's pretty much how I felt both times I took it.

As for the trip to the local establishment, at least it's a possibility now that the MCAT has been reduced in length and computerized. It used to be a whole day affair, and by the time you finished you were so freaking tired and demoralized, you just wanted to sleep. And let's not even delve into the long wait for the scores, which is now only one month thanks to the computerization. Talk about being nervous. But then again, any wait is too long when you are waiting on scores. ;)

Anyway, consider yourself fortunate, given recent MCAT changes. :D

Good luck!

im sure that'll give you massive diarrhea that you want to avoid :D

btw, the recent MCAT changes dont make the test better. it's still terrible! but in a different way

Members don't see this ad :)

haha i think i'd rather put the book under my pillow and sleep on it so the info would just absorb. but yea, im with u, april 7th, we'll kill it!

word.

i'm with you man. april 7th for me too. the next 2 months are gonna be crucial. i'm already feeling the burn. let's rock this beast. :laugh:

Well, it would be high fiber anyway. That may or may not be such a good thing, depending on how many books you plan on eating. ;)

In all seriousness, though, everyone feels the way you do. Just break up the studying into small, manageable chunks and take things one day at a time. Thousands of people have made it through the MCAT and med school, and you will, too. :luck: to you. :)

Well, it would be high fiber anyway. That may or may not be such a good thing, depending on how many books you plan on eating. ;)

In all seriousness, though, everyone feels the way you do. Just break up the studying into small, manageable chunks and take things one day at a time. Thousands of people have made it through the MCAT and med school, and you will, too. :luck: to you. :)

Very kind and motivating words! :thumbup: