Mayo Clinic Electives

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Halfmyheart

Semper Gumby
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone done electives at Mayo recently? Specifically their gen surg elective? Curious about expectations/opportunities during the rotation.

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone done electives at Mayo recently? Specifically their gen surg elective? Curious about expectations/opportunities during the rotation.

Did you hear anything? Also, did you get a spot yet?

Did you hear anything? Also, did you get a spot yet?

Anyone else rotating at Mayo in September? Looking into housing options and 2br+ seem to be way more cost efficient

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else rotating at Mayo in September? Looking into housing options and 2br+ seem to be way more cost efficient

I'm rotating in August. Found some good deals on rotatingroom.com.

well,Looking into housing options and 2br+ seem to be way more cost efficient
2.gif

I heard students don't get parking access so I've been trying to find something within walking distance. Does anyone know if this is true?

I heard students don't get parking access so I've been trying to find something within walking distance. Does anyone know if this is true?

Don't know if you've found an answer yet.. but I'm an undergrad in Rochester, and I bet you're right. There's absolutely NO parking downtown. I have a spot at a downtown ramp only because I live in the undergrad apartments.. when I was registering for my card at the parking office, I heard of the guy next to me getting his card after 13 YEARS on the waiting list..
i think your best bet is finding a place to live within walking distance..]

then again, there are mayo designated parking lots miles from downtown that have a free shuttle to the campus.

Reactions: 1 user
Is Mayo listed on VSAS or is it an independent application?