MCAT 2015 Books WANTED: TBR 2015 set, TPR new MCAT set, any practice Qs/full length

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ntmphigher

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
And I would really like to see no markings on question/answers. Please comment here with your offers or you can also please PM me

TBR 2015 set, TPR new MCAT set, any practice Qs/full length

TPR Hyperlearning science workbook also if you have one

Members don't see this ad.

I have EK new MCAT 9th Edition, TBR phys, Gen Chem, OCHem 2013 with only a few highlights in the text and no markings on the exams. EK 1001 Chem, phys and OCHem workbooks like new and 101 passages verbal either marked answers in the first 6 out of 14 practice exams. I would like $250 for the whole lot.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    128.7 KB · Views: 36
Thanks. Give me an offer for TBR phys, Gen chem + EK 1001 Chem , phys, and OCHem please.
(I already have EK set and 101 verbal book. and i'm looking for TBR Ochem 2015)

Members don't see this ad :)
Are you still interetested in the TBR and EK 1001 books? They are in great shape and they helped me a lot during my studies for the 2015 MCAT.

I have the PR set, like new. 2015. Free practice tests. let me know if interested

Hi,

How much are you looking to sell the PR set for? Ate the practice tests separate?
I will take a reasonable offer. The practice tests are included per book. I only actually signed up for one so there are several more. I went through the books in detail one time (excpet psych/soc) and scored a 512 first try 6 years out of school. I loved them.