For Sale Mcat 2015 Full set of Prep Books $300!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chosey

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Includes:
1. Full set of Kaplan review books (Physics and Math, Biochemistry, Organic Chemistry, CARS, General chemistry, behavior Science, Biology) total of 7 review books. + Kaplan high yield problem solving book + Kaplan quick sheets + New lesson book that comes with the set (Aka all the material you get from a $2000 prep course.) perfect like-new condition.

2. AAMC " The official guide to the MCAT Exam" for the new/ current MCAT straight from AAMC Website. Slightly worn cover, very lightly used.

3. Exam Cracker "101 passages in MCAT" (made for the old MCAT but definitely relevant to the new exam, it is also the only large collection of practice passages available on the market right now) have some pencil markings but very lightly used.

Along w a selection of freebie books published for the old MCAT of your choice. :)

This is an EXTREMELYgood deal for anyone looking to prepare on there own or with a tight budget! I took the Kaplan course myself and their books were a huge part of their course. But now You can get all the books/ resources available to Kaplan students ( except the online components which weren't so helpful anyway) without the expensive $2000 course!!!

I scored 517 on the MCAT myself and will also be happy to provide pointers if you can help me help you by getting these books away from me:)

Price and shipping/ pick up is negotiable. Feel free to contact me if interested. Pick-up preferred. Feel free to msg me for pics.

Members don't see this ad.

hi ! can you contact me through [email protected] , i sent you a message but i’m not sure if you received it or not so i just replied here. thanks!

Thanks for your interest but they re sold. Sorry!