For Sale MCAT 2015 prep & freebies

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

trs88

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am selling the following items and would love to sell them in person as I have no clue how to ship this many books to someone or how much it would cost. I’m leaving this state in less than 3 weeks and I’ve got to get rid of these books. Everything except for the ExamKrackers (dusty and old) is in good to great condition, nothing has pencil/highlighter/pen marks, edges are slightly bent as that's how I received them when they were shipped to me. I’m near Houston, Texas and if you’re interested, send me a PM and we can work something out.

The Official Guide to the MCAT Exam 2015 $20

MCAT Psychology and Sociology Review – The Princeton Review $20

Kaplan Complete 7 – Book Subject Review (Printed in 2014) $150

Next Step Content Review: Psychology and Sociology, Chemistry and Organic Chemistry, Biology and Biochemistry, and Physics and Math $30 each

Next Step Strategy and Practice: Chemistry and Physics, Psychology and Sociology, Biology and Biochemistry, Critical Analysis and Reasoning Skills. $30 each

Freebies, no cost for these:

Exam Krackers Complete Study Package 7th edition (still has the organic chemistry flash cards)

The Medical School Interview, Winning Strategies from Admissions Faculty by Samir P Desai MD & Rajani Katta MD

How to Ace your Medical School Interviews: 224 sample questions and answers with insight on the interviews and premed process by Sal Ektmi

The Medical School Interview, secrets and a system for success 2nd Edition by Jeremiah Fleenor MD MBA

Individual prices are out to the side as a breakdown, but I very much want to sell everything as a set for $430.00

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Are the medical school interview books available still?