MCAT 2015 questions and my personal stats

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pdouk76

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I'm new to the forums here. I'm currently a junior at Loyola Chicago who is taking the MCAT next June.

For everyone else who is preparing for this exam, how are you structuring your study schedule? I plan on beginning in the beginning of January and studying from then until the middle of June when my exam is going to be taking place. I am enrolled in a Princeton review course from February to May, so I've gotten a lot of books. My preliminary idea has me going over one chapter a day, but I don't know how I should go through each book. Would it be best to study biochem for a week, then do a week of sociology, or change the subject up every day?

Also, where will we be able to access practice exams online?

My GPA is currently a 3.89 with a science GPA of 3.99. I'm part of an undergraduate research lab, I volunteer at a couple of hospitals, a museum, and I work at the university's tutoring center. I also am the manager at my family's business. With this resume in mind, what would a good target score be to be competitive for a spot a Northwestern or a school of that caliber?

Thank you for any and all of your feedback!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey fellow rambler.

With your stats you have some flexibility with your MCAT score, but I'd shoot for a minimum 10 in each section. No reason not to try and exceed the mean though.