MCAT 2016 Dates

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sanguinee

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know what the dates for the 2016 MCAT will be? If so, are there any dates in January or any sooner than April, unlike how it was this year?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! So, I actually emailed them yesterday. They said that the 2016 dates will "reflect a typical MCAT year." Dates will start in January and end in September. They said they'd release the exact dates in the Fall and registration would happen around that time too.

Reactions: 2 users
Hey! So, I actually emailed them yesterday. They said that the 2016 dates will "reflect a typical MCAT year." Dates will start in January and end in September. They said they'd release the exact dates in the Fall and registration would happen around that time too.

Hey did they specifically say it'll be offered January to September? What if by "a typical MCAT year" they meant April to September :eek:
I'm just another paranoid premed probably just over-thinking. I've emailed them about the same inquiry and waiting for their reply :laugh:

Yea, I was interested in January so I asked about January. They said the 2016 Mcat dates would reflect "..a typical MCAT calendar, in which there will be at least one test date in January and testing will conclude in September." Don't worry. I was just as paranoid as you. Hence, why I already emailed them about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user