MCAT 2016 support, motivation partner(s) NYC, Brooklyn

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JW720

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I'm looking for 1-2(max) people who are interested to form a support, motivation group for MCAT 2016. I'm aiming for Jan 23rd or April 1st 2016 exam.

Studying and preparing for MCAT can be lonely for individuals. Thus, we all can use someone to lean on sometimes. We can help each other to stay on task and give each other support and motivation.

I would like to have the support group meeting once a week, preferably the weekend. We can use Skype or Google Hangout to meet up and show our support, share our weekly thoughts about MCAT, personal events...etc Whatever helps to relieve stress and pressure and in return give yourself more space to focus on MCAT.

Please PM me if you think you can use the support and you can be committed to contribute to this group. Thank you, and best of luck to everyone with MCAT 2016!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi there, this is just an update to my ad.

We have room for one more before our first meeting this weekend. Please feel free to contract me and feel free to introduce yourself. Looking forward to hear from someone. Thanks.