Mcat books - br, ek, kaplan

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Achdus

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all,

I have the full BR set except for verbal (bio 1-2, orgo 1-2, chem 1-2, physics 1-2), the full EK 1001 set (bio, chem, orgo, physics), EK Bio Lecture Book, and EK Verbal 101

The BR set has very minimal pencil markings in the physics books and one of the chem books which I will erase before shipping.
The EK 1001 books were barely touched but may have some pencil writings (one pg in pen in the chem book) and the scantrons were removed from the Verbal 101 book. The EK Bio book has its cover taped back on.

I believe this is everything you need to do SN2ed's schedule!

I would like to sell the BR books (and EK Bio) as a unit and the EK 1001 books as unit.

BR set and EK Bio - 280 Shipped
EK 1001 and Verbal 101 - $75 Shipped

I also have the Full EK Lecture Set and the Full Kaplan Set available. Theres is tons of highlighting in those sets though, so if interested make an offer.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
I PMed you saying I would only like the BR set but if it makes it easier for you I will buy the whole bundle - including the EK bio. thanks!

Do you still have them available? I am willing to buy the whole set.

Thanks for the offers and replies guys. It seems like I have a buyer if for any reason things fall through I will repost. I still have a full edition of Kaplan with the cheat sheet and index cards and a full EK set 6th ed. Both sets are highlighted so looking to get whatever I can for those.