MCAT Books for SALE ASAP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

patrycja27

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I would preferably love to sell my books to someone in NYC who can just take them off my hands. Otherwise you will have to pay for shipping. Message me offers! :)

I have the entire TPR MCAT set for sale (two copies of the verbal workbook). Nothing has writing in it and I can provide pictures upon request. The set includes:
  • Verbal Reasoning Review
  • Physics and Math Review
  • General Chemistry Review
  • Biology Review
  • Organic Chemistry Review
  • MCAT Science Workbook
  • Hyperlearning MCAT Verbal Workbook (I have 2 of these)

I also have the entire Examkrackers study set in a box (some books haven't even been opened). Again, nothing has writing in it. This set includes:
  • all study review books
    • the organic chemistry book came with flash cards that I have taken out and used but have all of them and of course will include with the books.
Also for sale:
  • 1001 Questions in MCAT Physics
  • 1001 Questions in MCAT Organic Chemistry
  • 1001 Questions in MCAT Chemistry
  • 1001 Questions in MCAT Biology

Members don't see this ad.

How old are the TPR books?

Members don't see this ad :)
What is the asking price? Are they valid after MCAT 2015 changes? I am planning to take it in a couple of years.

What is the asking price? Are they valid after MCAT 2015 changes? I am planning to take it in a couple of years.
no these are for this current MCAT. I don't know how the books will be modified for the new MCAT

Here is a picture of all the books I have to sell.

Attachments

• photo (4).JPG
    photo (4).JPG
    195.3 KB · Views: 43