For Sale MCAT Books for sale!! TPR, TBR and Exam Krackers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Marian9290

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
TPR Full Set $250
Organic chemistry, Biology, Chemistry, Physics and Verbal. In addition the hyperlearning Mcat in class companion, the verbal workbook and the Hyperlearning MCAT Science workbook
WARNING- The biology book is highlighted in most of the chapters, and others may be highlighted a little and some have light pencil writing on them; for the most part like brand new

Exam Krackers Full Set $100
Organic Chemistry, Biology, verbal, physics, chemistry and 101 verbal reasoning, it also includes a simulated exam and science review questions and solutions
WARNING- Bio book has some highlighted stuff in the first few chapters and the 101 verbal reasoning has pencil underline and some highlighting (never circled any of the answers)

TBR Set $165
Chemistry Part 1 and 2, Biology Part 1 and 2, Physics Part 1 and 2, and Organic Chemistry Part 1 and 2
WARNING- I'm selling these books super cheap because the have heavy pencil writing :), but in good conditions

In addition I'm selling The Official Guide ti the MCAT Exam from AAMC for $15

ATTENTION- Only selling as sets, not individually

I can say that all these books helped me to get the scored I wanted and I'm very excited for the application process :)

Paypal Payments only and FREE SHIPPING

PM me if interested, I work almost every day so give me about 24 hours to answer :)

Thank you
Marian R

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited: