MCAT Books - TBR, TPR, PR Hyperlearning, more

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hereisachurch

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have an entire TBR set and entire TPR set, newest editions. Notes from me and previous owner, but none of the practice problems are filled in.

I also have the PR Hyperlearning Science and Verbal workbooks, EK Bio, and the third edition of the AAMC Official Guide to the MCAT (containing actual MCAT material that you can't get from the released practice tests).

I felt VERY prepared using these books. Wouldn't change a thing. $250 OBO for everything; open to negotiating/selling items individually.

Members don't see this ad.

Update: I also have EK 1001 Questions in MCAT Biology, EK 16 Mini-MCATs, TPR MCAT In-Class Compendium. These can be included with everything else (for $250) or I'm willing to sell them separately.

Members don't see this ad :)
How much for the PR Hyperlearning Science and Verbal workbooks?

TBR books are gone. Message me/make an offer if you're interested in any of the others.

Update: Everything for $175 - that's all the TPR books, TPRH Verbal and Science workbooks, the 3rd edition AAMC Guide to the MCAT, EK Bio, EK 1001 Questions in MCAT Biology, EK 16 Mini-MCATs, TPR MCAT In-Class Compendium. I'll pay for shipping.

If you want individual books, message me!

TPRH Verbal, Mini-MCATs and EK 1001 Questions in Bio are gone

how much for tpr science workbook