For Sale MCAT BR/EK/KP full sets and more!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

browneyes1000

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello all,

Selling some MCAT materials, willing to negotiate. Everything is in good condition.

SOLD. Berkeley Review Set (Verbal, Bio I and II, Physics I and II, Gen Chem I and II, Orgo I and II): $100.00

SOLD. Exam Krackers Set (Mini-MCATs, Verbal Reasoning, Bio, Physics, Chem, Orgo): $50.00

Idiot's Guide to Organic Chemistry: $5.00

Official Guide to MCAT 2015: $10.00

Kaplan MCAT 2015 Set (Lesson Book, Critical Analysis, Biology, Behavioral, and Practice Questions): $50.00

Also have a set of Kaplan Flash Cards I'll throw in there for free.

Thanks!

Edit to update info!

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• IMG_5777 copy.jpg
    IMG_5777 copy.jpg
    177.1 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_5778.jpg
    IMG_5778.jpg
    146.1 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_5780.jpg
    IMG_5780.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_5781.jpg
    IMG_5781.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_5782 copy.jpg
    IMG_5782 copy.jpg
    196.9 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Hello all,

Selling some MCAT materials, willing to negotiate. Everything is in good condition.

Berkeley Review Set (Verbal, Bio I and II, Physics I and II, Gen Chem I and II, Orgo I and II): $100.00

Exam Krackers Set (Mini-MCATs, Verbal Reasoning, Bio, Physics, Chem, Orgo): $50.00

Kaplan MCAT 2015 Set (Lesson Book, Critical Analysis, Biology, Behavioral, and Practice Questions): $50.00

Also have a set of Kaplan Flash Cards and Exam Krackers MCAT Audio Osmosis I'll throw in there for free.

Thanks!

HELLO IS TBR STILL UP FOR SALE???

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey I see they're still for sale, is this true? Not sure how to go about buying things on here!

Hey I see they're still for sale, is this true? Not sure how to go about buying things on here!
Yes they are! I'll make sure to post an update if anything is sold. I'm pretty new at it too, so don't worry :)

Hello Im very interested in buying your TBR books today please PM me

Hello all,

Berkeley Review Set (Verbal, Bio I and II, Physics I and II, Gen Chem I and II, Orgo I and II): $100.00

Exam Krackers Set (Mini-MCATs, Verbal Reasoning, Bio, Physics, Chem, Orgo): $50.00

Also have a set of Kaplan Flash Cards and Exam Krackers MCAT Audio Osmosis I'll throw in there for free.

Thanks!
Hey how much is the TBR set, please and what is the publication year?

Hello! Is the Berkeley Review set still available?

Hi! I'm interested in the EK books. Are you willing to break the set (I only want the Bio, Physics, Chem, and Orgo 1001 books)?

Hi! I'm interested in the EK books. Are you willing to break the set (I only want the Bio, Physics, Chem, and Orgo 1001 books)?

I no longer have the physics book, but I could do the bio, chem, and orgo?

Is it $50 for all of those exam krackers sets together or $50 for each subject? I'm especially interested in the mini MCATs and Bio book. :)

Is it $50 for all of those exam krackers sets together or $50 for each subject? I'm especially interested in the mini MCATs and Bio book. :)

Sorry for the delay, somehow I missed this! Sorry, EK subject books are all gone. I do have the mini MCAT book, but just note it is the older version. Here is my amazon link if you'd like to look: Amazon product

Kaplan set is still available.