1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Visit this thread to beta-test StudySchedule.org. StudySchedule is a free nonprofit site that builds dynamic MCAT study schedules unique for your needs and timeline.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Check out the new Application Assistant, where you can calculate your LizzyM score, see how you rank compared to other applicants, and see a list of schools where similar students were accepted.

MCAT changes for 2013

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by lmcdavidkim, 01.05.13.

1. SDN is made possible through member donations, sponsorships, and our volunteers. Learn about SDN's nonprofit mission.
  1. lmcdavidkim

lmcdavidkim 2+ Year Member

Medical Student
    Hi guys, I took mcat on 2012 and need to take it again :(

When I took it on 2012, the bio section changed so that there were less direct content question, more reading journal article and critical thinking.

For 2013, I believe the writing section is omitted. Do you guys know if there's any other changes? thanks
  2. SDN Members don't see this ad. About the ads.
  3. gettheleadout

gettheleadout MS-2 Moderator Emeritus 5+ Year Member

Medical Student
    The only other change for 2013-2014 is the addition of an optional, experimental section after BS that contains experimental questions for the upcoming psych/behavioral science section. Compensation is provided for completion of this optional section, which not all examinees will be offered the chance to take.

This section will not be scored or reported in any way.

About the ads