MCAT classes...Help please~~~

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

llry4nll

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello -

I'll get right to the point :) Are there any MCAT classes that have schedules geared toward for people who are working full time? (night & weekend classes)

I really want to take The Berkeley Review classes but I don't know if they offer night classes....

Any suggestions will be appreciated!

Thank you!
Ryan

Members don't see this ad.

I am certain that all of the test prep companies have schedules that can fit your needs although in the fall (for the January administration) the options are more limited than any other time of year.

I can speak to TPRs options - my local office runs primarily evening schedules in the fall AND there are LiveOnline options as well.

The Kaplan course some of my buddies are in starts at 6pm. They have great on-line material and give them very detailed reports on their weaknesses.

The Kaplan course some of my buddies are in starts at 6pm. They have great on-line material and give them very detailed reports on their weaknesses.

This. If you sign up for a kaplan course they will give you a ton of different options for how you can structure your schedule. I'm sure they will have something that will fit your needs.