MCAT: Clean TBR Set and Brand New Kaplan Set (NYC Metro)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

miss.variable

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi!

First, I am NYC metro based. If you would like to meet up instead and save on the exorbitant shipping fees or need books in a hurry, I am willing to work something out quickly.

All sets were bought brand new and I never wrote in them (post-its kind of person). I took the MCAT in May 2013.

The Berkeley Review: Together $295 + Shipping
1. Biology 1 + 2 ($60)
2. General Chemistry 1+2 ($60)
3. Organic Chemistry 1+2 ($60)
4. Physics 1+2 ($55)
5. Verbal Reasoning ($60)

Notes: I lowered the price of Physics because the book binding is split in two parts--my heater is over my desk and the glue melted, but still clean. I only studied from Physics and Orgo, so the others are basically brand new.

Kaplan: Together $30 + Shipping costs
1. Biology
2. General Chemistry
3. Organic Chemistry
4. Physics
5. Verbal Reasoning

Notes: Kaplan releases new material like crazy that I suspect have little difference from year to year. This set is from 2011 but obviously all 5 subjects will still be tested. However, I just want to get rid of this set for apartment space and am selling it cheap. As a suggestion, you can consider supplementing this set with a nifty new Kaplan Biochem Book for 2015: http://www.amazon.com/Kaplan-MCAT-B...8&qid=1402374133&sr=8-16&keywords=kaplan+mcat

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I'm interested in your TBR organic chem set! Are you willing to separate the collection?

I might buy all of your TBR if I can cancel my order with the company.

I keep trying to call and email them about the status of my order but their inbox is too full and they don't pick up or email back... Ordered 3 weeks ago.

Hi, sorry scooter91 I really wanted to sell it together as a set.

TBR sold!