Mcat help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amberlynnp13

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok guys I plan on taking my mcats June 2015... Then applying to med school if my score is well enough..I just bought an mcat Princeton review book for the new 2015 mcat... I take organic chem and physics 1 in the fall and 2 in the spring... Is it possible for me to take the mcats and do well June 2015? I was going to start studying everything but organic and physics now. Then in January I was going to start studying those... I was thinking of taking a Kaplan course closer to my date as well.. What are your thoughts? Any and all advice is appreciated :)

Members don't see this ad.

I took both as well, and the trial section for the 2015 MCAT was a whole new language compared to what I had learned in my classes. Definitely start studying those topics as soon as possible! Sounds like the ochem and physics will be fresh in your mind so that's good, and I'd definitely say it is doable.

Members don't see this ad :)
I took both as well, and the trial section for the 2015 MCAT was a whole new language compared to what I had learned in my classes. Definitely start studying those topics as soon as possible! Sounds like the ochem and physics will be fresh in your mind so that's good, and I'd definitely say it is doable.

This, my trial section didn't resemble much of anything I learned in psych and soc. AAMC realllllly missed the ball there.