MCAT in 10 days

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nkafeel

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Shot myself by not doing many passages and plowing through content review and I had to take a few weeks off from studying due to recently took AAMC 3 and scored a 21. 9,5,7. Should I try to plow through aamc exams for practice, or go back review and do more practice passages? Really appreciate the advice.

Members don't see this ad.

You might still have some substantial content gaps, looking at your PS and BS scores. You should definitely go back and get in more practice problems to solidify material. Then, find non-AAMC sources for practice passages. When you feel pretty confident about your content, then start doing AAMC tests again. You have such a limited amount that it would be a waste to actually start practicing on them.

On your next AAMC test, aim for something in the upper 20s, preferably low 30s. If you manage to hit that, I think you can then move into AAMC practice passages and detailed post-test analysis to see really where you can make substantial score gains.

Best of luck!