MCAT in 2 days, 4-6 on VR..HELP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Curse

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
The title pretty much sumarizes my situation..
what should i do? any dramatic strategic advices that atleast may raise it to a more acceptable score?

Members don't see this ad.

The title pretty much sumarizes my situation..
what should i do? any dramatic strategic advices that atleast may raise it to a more acceptable score?

strategies can't help you

just void and retake with more practice

A 4 is really bad. You could probably do better without even reading the passages.

Members don't see this ad :)
Take it for practice and void it. Even if you get 14 4 14 for a 32 you will not get into med schools because you most med schools flag an 8 or below and at 4 there is a very low chance they will let you in. Just practice more and consider doing less of the passages and going slower on them to try and get efficient doing 5 with a goal of 6, then guess a consistant score (like all C's) to ensure you will get some right, on the unanswered passages. Also, do the easier passages, if you hit a hard one for you, like you humanities for me, skip it and come back to it if you have time. Hope this helps

Is that the range you have been getting the entire time? The last few days before my MCAT I got burned out and started doing really crappy on the practice verbal sections I would take. Took a break and my score went right back up.

The only thing I could suggest for you is to do 5 or 6 of the passages and get stuff there right, but that's only if time is the issue.

You should have worked this stuff out long ago.

yaaa ...but the grasp on english isnt poor. it guess its the reading? but im sure you'll say its not the same method to approach it..

If you can't postpone it, take the test, use it as a practice, make sure you void at the end.

If you can postpone it, postpone it and do verbal practice every day.