MCAT in Allentown PA Jan 23

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

loguhsl

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, this is sort of an odd post, but I booked a room at the Wingate By Wyndham - Allentown Pa (4325 Hamilton Blvd, Allentown, PA 18103) for JANUARY 22nd 2015, however I will not be taking my MCAT at that location anymore and cannot cancel my room. If anyone is taking their MCAT on January 23rd in Allentown, PA please let me know in this forum and I'll give you all the details.

Thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

I'm a little confused, are you looking to switch with someone that has that test date in a different location? Or are you giving away your seat at this location to someone who doesn't have one already?

Sorry if that wasn't clear!! I'm taking the mcat at a different location since a seat opened up in my city (by some miracle!) so I'm offering the room I booked (& paid for) to someone who is registered in Allentown PA for jan 23rd.

Oh I see, your hotel room haha. Sorry, it was clear, I was just being stupid. Sorry, I can't help you!