MCAT materials, timeline, etc

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
R

ratman7

1) If I am taking the MCAT in September, when should I register?

2) How much do all of the materials cost, approximately? (multiple books + if necessary, course)
What materials do you recommend for 2015 MCAT? Verbal, Biology, Biochem, Chemistry, Physics, Psych + Socio. Particularly verbal... I was leaning

3) Will there be a study schedule similar to SN2ED or Spinach Dip that is posted in early 2015?

Members don't see this ad.

1) As soon as you decide when and where you want to write.
2) This will depend on your personal learning style. Classroom vs. self-study books. Unfortunately, I doubt there will be many used books out there for the new MCAT. You will have to decide how much you want to spend and research it.
3) I'm sure someone will post something eventually.

Unfortunately, I doubt there will be many used books out there for the new MCAT. You will have to decide how much you want to spend and research it.

Not that I'd ever advocate it but there are also often people on craigslist/elsewhere selling very very cheap pdfs of review books. I wonder how they keep that up, seems like it would be really easy to catch them for massive fines

Will there be a study schedule similar to SN2ED or Spinach Dip that is posted in early 2015?

If you are testing in sept. I assume you will be using the summer to study? I wouldn't count on a great study schedule being up by May, since there will have only been a few administrations of the new exam and no scores out until June. People are going to be doing a lot of guessing about what/how to study