MCAT practice tests

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jordansnfootbal

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys,
I'm taking the MCAT September 11th. What are good practice tests and what order should I take practice tests leading up to the date? I will probably start doing practice tests on August 18th when I come back from Ghana. Probably 2 a week leading up to the date. I also just finished my princeton review course so I'll probably have most tests.

Thans a lot

Members don't see this ad.

If your only going to do two per week then do just the AAMC ones and forget the rest because you won't have time for both. Im doing the same thing but starting August 11. Doing 2 per week allows me just enough time to get through AAMC 3,4,5,7,8,9,10,11. TPR gives access to all the AAMC CBT's and the AAMC self assessments. I'm doing the SA's now, then the FL's in the following order: 3&4, 5&7, 8&9, 10&11. I'm adding an additional TPR FL each week if I'm not feeling burned out. From what Ive read, the general consensus seems to be to start with AAMC 3 and work up from there so that AAMC 10 and 11 are saved for last

Good luck!

Oh yeah. Where can I find the AAMC verbals that everyone is talking about? Is that the test or is that an independent source?

Members don't see this ad :)
Oh yeah. Where can I find the AAMC verbals that everyone is talking about? Is that the test or is that an independent source?

There isn't any separate AAMC verbal practice, only the verbal portions of the the self assessment and the practice tests. Examkrackers verbal 101 might be what you've heard people talk about, most people believe its the best source of verbal practice outside the AAMC practice tests. It's very popular on SDN, I have the book as well and really like it. TPR has good verbal practice also, but I wouldn't recommend their verbal strategy. Try to get ahold of EK verbal 101 if you need extra practice material

Yea I already have the EK BIO 101. I'm just scared I'll run out of sources after this lol. I already did the TPR VR book haha