MCAT PREP BOOKS! SN2ed Materials! (TBR, EK, TPRH, Kaplan)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ellcee34

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
sold!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I self-studied for the MCAT and won't need to retake so I'm selling the set of books I used. The set includes:

Berkeley Review General Chemistry 1 & 2
Berkeley Review Organic Chemistry 1 & 2
Berkeley Review Physics 1 & 2

ExamKrackers MCAT Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Verbal
ExamKrackers 101 Verbal Passages
ExamKrackers 1001 Questions in Biology, Physics, Chemistry, Organic Chemistry

The Princeton Review Hyperlearning Verbal Workbook
TPR Hyperlearning In Class Compendium
TPR MCAT Verbal Reasoning Strategy & Practice

I also have Kaplan books & notecards from the class that I could throw in for pretty much free! The only thing is that these would increase shipping costs which I won't cover. So, up to you if you want them.

The books are all in good/like new, very useable condition with little to no markings. (The free Kaplan materials DO have lots of markings, however.)

I want to sell the entire set, so please only be in touch if you'd like to buy all the books. This set is perfect for those who want to self-study and follow SN2ed's schedule (like I did!). I'm selling all for $400 + shipping. Alternatively, I'm in NYC if anyone's nearby and wants to pick up.

Thanks! Get in touch with any questions and reasonable offers!
Hi there,
I need your books set for MCAT, along with some guideline , how to get good score by self study,
I am at Vancover BC,so please let me know how much will be the shipping coast.
please contact me on email: [email protected]

Thanks

Sikandar

Hi, I'd say this site is a good place to start for tips on self-studying. If you'd like, look for the thread by sn2ed, which is full of pertinent info, schedules, and general guidance.

A quick search shows me shipping all my books to Vancouver starts from $40 with USPS. Please message me if you're interested in going forward.

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey, are you still selling these books?? I would be extremely interested. Didn't know if the other deal worked out or not. My email is [email protected]. Thanks!!