MCAT Prep Method

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

NJdcjr22

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
a

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Have you taken college classes for bio, chem, orgo, physics, biochem, soc & psych? Starting with that is best.

I would hire 100 private tutors and have them compete for positions of each subject on the MCAT. They would all have MD PHD JD and some other stuff would be nice. Then I would have electrodes put in my brain to give me pleasure when I did good and shock me when I did bad. Then I'd hire an excel expert to graph out the results so I could come on here and humble brag every once in a while. I'd also pay NOVA or one of those companies with fancy movie skills millions of dollars to finally make some good videos that don't look like stick models so I could visualize some of the biology or biochemistry stuff. I would have a doctor monitoring me 24/7 and titrating nutrients into my IV whilst I studied to ensure peak performance.

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I would hire 100 private tutors and have them compete for positions of each subject on the MCAT. They would all have MD PHD JD and some other stuff would be nice. Then I would have electrodes put in my brain to give me pleasure when I did good and shock me when I did bad. Then I'd hire an excel expert to graph out the results so I could come on here and humble brag every once in a while. I'd also pay NOVA or one of those companies with fancy movie skills millions of dollars to finally make some good videos that don't look like stick models so I could visualize some of the biology or biochemistry stuff. I would have a doctor monitoring me 24/7 and titrating nutrients into my IV whilst I studied to ensure peak performance.[/QUOTE

LOOOOOOOOLLLLL dead.