MCAT score on AACOMAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

strive01

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I added my MCAT number/AAMC ID to the part where it says add your MCAT score but it says "No scores on file"

Will they get uploaded when i submit my application or is there something wrong?

Members don't see this ad.

i think you need to send it to them once your scores come in, unlike AMCAS. Here is the notation I found on their official website. They won't get it automatically. Hope this helps

MCAT scores must be sent electronically
from MCAT in order to be considered
official. You can log into your MCAT account
via the MCAT Testing History (THx)
System and have your scores released
to AACOMAS. Scores are sent to AACOMAS
using your eight digit AAMC/MCAT
number as identification (This number
generally begins with a 0 or 1.)

i actually took my mcat last year and logged into MCAT Testing History to add the eight digit AAMC/MCAT number, but it still says "No scores on file"

i think you need to send it to them once your scores come in, unlike AMCAS. Here is the notation I found on their official website. They won't get it automatically. Hope this helps

MCAT scores must be sent electronically
from MCAT in order to be considered
official. You can log into your MCAT account
via the MCAT Testing History (THx)
System and have your scores released
to AACOMAS. Scores are sent to AACOMAS
using your eight digit AAMC/MCAT
number as identification (This number
generally begins with a 0 or 1.)

Members don't see this ad :)
i actually took my mcat last year and logged into MCAT Testing History to add the eight digit AAMC/MCAT number, but it still says "No scores on file"

Is it the MCAT or AACOMAS site that says "no scores on file." If the MCAT site doesn't have scores on file, it sounds like you got a problem. Did your scores ever appear on the MCAT site? How did you check your scores in the first place if not on the MCAT site? You should call them to find out why they have no record of you taking the MCAT.

Go to https://services.aamc.org/mcatthx/

Under your scores it says "send All of my scores to...."

Click AACOMAS under testing services

Click Add

They should be released.

Now if you log in on AAMC's website and your scores are missing something is seriously wrong

thank you !! i really appreciate it!

do you know if i can also add D.O schools after i submit my application?

Go to https://services.aamc.org/mcatthx/

Under your scores it says "send All of my scores to...."

Click AACOMAS under testing services

Click Add

They should be released.

Now if you log in on AAMC's website and your scores are missing something is seriously wrong

also, do you know how long it takes to release to AACOMAS?!

thank you again for your help

thank you !! i really appreciate it!

do you know if i can also add D.O schools after i submit my application?

Yes, you can add DO schools after submitting. When you add them it will be 50 dollars for the first school added and 32 for each school at the same time.

So if you wanted to add 6 more schools at once:
50+(32*5) = 210

But if you add 3 and then 3 later:
50+(32*2)+50+(32*2) = 228

Also, be warned that some people were having issues adding and getting charged 50 per school.

MCAT scores are sent within a day I believe from AAMC but AACOMAS can take up to a week to register them as received.

thank you for all that information!

so you advice that i wait a week until my MCAT scores are on file on the AACOMAS before pressing submit (my application is done)? Or should i go ahead and send now and get the ball rolling of getting my application verified (im sure that sounds like a stupid question and it seems obvious that the first option is correct but i just wanted to make sure)

thank you for all that information!

so you advice that i wait a week until my MCAT scores are on file on the AACOMAS before pressing submit (my application is done)? Or should i go ahead and send now and get the ball rolling of getting my application verified (im sure that sounds like a stupid question and it seems obvious that the first option is correct but i just wanted to make sure)

Send now. When it gets there they will add your MCAT in and it will be released. It is likely to take >1 week before you are actually verified anyway.

FYI, I sent my MCAT scores on 6/22 and AACOMAS got them on 6/24. But who knows if they've been sent to the schools yet because my PDFs aren't updated and their customer service sucks.