MCAT September 2015 Study Group Houston

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ACB198

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi! I am taking the MCAT September 23rd and looking for anyone in Houston interested in doing a study group. I know Houston is pretty big, but I am willing to do an online study group and meet up. As a non-trad, I am trying to find others similar in my position to stay motivated and to help each other succeed. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi! I am taking the MCAT September 23rd and looking for anyone in Houston interested in doing a study group. I know Houston is pretty big, but I am willing to do an online study group and meet up. As a non-trad, I am trying to find others similar in my position to stay motivated and to help each other succeed. Thanks!

Send me your skype name and I will add you. I am also working for a September test date

I'm in Boston lol but I'm interested in an online study partner too. I'm not non-trad but I'm currently working full time in a research lab so same situation. Did you start studying already?
Hey Boston, send me your skype name too

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm retaking my mcat in september too. First time taking it with the new version though.

I'm retaking my mcat in september too. First time taking it with the new version though.

I am in the same situation as you. I just read through this site. It might help you out: http://www.reddit.com/r/Mcat/wiki/mcat2015exam

For the new version, I heard there is a bigger emphasis on biochem and the new behavior sciences section. I have been trying to work on those areas. For behavior science, I have been using Khan Academy.